Will

Will poured some more creamer in his coffee. He'd stayed up past 11, arguing with his siblings. He'd tried to deny his crush on the son of Hades. They'd seen right through him, and were trying to get him to admit it. He'd refused, and then pointed out the time. 

His dreams were all of the usual. Monsters, his Dad (he'd been seeing his Dad in his dreams more and more often recently.), Demon teachers/cheerleaders/dodgeball players (he should really stop listening to Percy's stories). 

And then he'd had to get up to get to the infirmary ASAP. Coffee was the only reason he was currently awake. He wondered if Nico was. Nico.. Gods, what had even happened to him? The brightly patterned shirt was certainly something. Hedge's matched it. But the werewolf claw marks, the exhaustion after doing something even remotely underworld-y. Those things worried Will. 

He put the creamer down, stirred his coffee up, and took a sip. He, as usual, grabbed a piece of toast before heading to the infirmary. Two days left with Nico. He slipped inside, careful not to wake anyone up, and headed to the back corner he'd given Nico. The son of Hades was still sleeping, peacefully. The only thing that had changed was that suddenly there was a flask on the bedside table. Hopefully he didn't do anything underworld-y to get it.

Okay, plan of action. Let him sleep a while longer, help siblings with the daily inventory (it had become a habit at this point).