Chapter 13

Biana's P.O.V.

"STOP!" I yelled. Everyone stopped and stared at me. I had one chance to say something that would calm everyone down. "Uh... We can't argue forever!  Please stop or I will make Linh bring out the A-Doc again." 

"Yay! Are we doing this again?" Linh asked. Everyone stayed quiet. "Well then, I guess it's time to go back to our own dorms. It's already way past curfew." I glanced at the clock. It was getting pretty late. 

"Okay then," I agreed. We said bye to each other and headed back to our own dorms. But I did notice Fitz give Sophie a long hug and had to resist not to squeal with joy right there on the spot. I waved everyone goodbye and walked back to my dorm with Linh. 

Once we reached our dorm, I sighed happily. I absolutely loved our dorm. It was so cozy and comfortable and best of all, it was SUPER stylish! We had a pink and white theme and the whole room looked accordingly. 

"You know Linh, this dorm is like our sacred place," I told Linh. 

"A sacred place?" 

"Yeah! Like somewhere that feels safe and protected when we're in it," I explained. 

"So... Somewhere we could... I don't know... Tell secrets?" Linh asked. I lit up at that. I always took all chances to hear secrets. 

"Yes! Exactly!" I exclaimed. "Do you... Want to tell me something?" 

"Umm..."

"Remember, this is a SAFE place," I reminded her. Linh nodded. 

"Alrighty then. Um, I might... Have a crush?" 

"A CRUSH!" I exclaimed. "Who is it???" 

"Uhh... Dex?" 

"I knew it! That is so cute! You guys would make such a sweet couple!" 

"Wait, what? A couple? It's just a crush. And it's not like he likes me back." 

"Are you kidding me? He DEFINITELY likes you!" I squealed. 

"I don't think so..." 

"But, didn't you guys kiss? I mean, that pretty much guarantees he likes you." 

"Yeah... But it was just a kiss..." 

"Linh, you don't just go around kissing people you don't actually like! If you guys kissed, he obviously likes you a lot!" 

"Really? You think so?" 

"I don't think so, I KNOW so!" I replied. Linh smiled as she headed into our bathroom to change. 

"Thanks, Biana. You really helped me figure things out." I smiled back at her. 

"That's what friends are for!" I quickly changed and got into bed, thinking about basically everything. Mostly Tam, but also about my future plans. Well, maybe not the future future plans, but as in future plans for my friend group. I knew that Sophie and Fitz liked each other, but I also knew they were pretty oblivious. Same with Dex and Linh. But then again, maybe everyone was oblivious when it came to crushes... Anyway, I had to create some sort of plan to get them together. But nothing was coming to mind, probably because I was too tired for any scheming. I decided to just get some sleep since I had a big history test tomorrow.

"Good night, Linh!" I called out. 

"Night!" She called back. 

The next morning...

I woke up to my alarm and started getting ready for classes. After about an hour later, Linh and I walked to the cafeteria for breakfast. I saw that our friends were already there as they waved us over. Linh quickly grabbed a bowl of fruits and toast as I took some pancakes and orange juice and we walked over to our friends.