Chapter 2

Fitz's P.O.V. 

I couldn't believe it. The girl of my dreams was literally sitting right there, in front of me. I had to contemplate whether this was actually happening by pinching myself a lot. I had a small cut on my arm, but at least I definitely knew that it wasn't a dream now. I looked at the long, wavy blonde hair in front of me. Sophie Foster. That was her name. It was such a beautiful name. My mind filled with the name, Sophie Foster.  Sophie Foster. Sophie Foster. Sophie Foster.

"Class over!" 

Everyone started to gather up their books and leave. 

"Fitz."

"Fitz!"

"FITZ! SNAP OUT OF IT!" 

"What? Keefe?" I asked confusedly. I glanced around the room. Then it clicked, I was in English class. 

"Yeah, it's Keefe. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but we have to go to math class."

"Right," I responded. "Let's go." I stood up and we headed out the door.

"So. What were you daydreaming about? Which girl is it?" Keefe questioned. 

"What? How did you know?" I asked. 

"Please," He scoffed. "Girls get that look all the time when they're with me." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." 

"Anyways, don't try to change the subject," Keefe added. I sighed.

"Fine. You know that girl I was talking about?" 

"You mean the one you told me about when you woke me up in the middle of my very important sleep?" Keefe guessed. 

"Important sleep?" 

"Yep, anything that helps me look this good is important," Keefe responded.

"Whatever. The point is, the new girl in our class was that girl from the club!"

"Wow. That was lucky."

"Yeah, it was! And now that I know that she's here, I have to figure out a way to talk to her," I explained.

"Sounds like you got a pretty big goal."

"Not really," I sighed. "I don't even have a plan!" 

"Don't worry! I'll be like your wingman!" Keefe exclaimed. 

"Uh- No way! You don't really have the best track record with girls..."

"What do you mean! Ladies love me!" Keefe argued. 

"Yeah, but you've never had an actual relationship." 

"Fine, you're right. But I still want to help! So how about a bet?" Keefe suggested mischievously. 

"What kind of bet?" 

"If I get a girlfriend by the end of the day, you have to let me help you," Keefe proposed. I thought about it. 

"Alright. I guess if you can get a girlfriend in one day, you've proven that you can help me get one," I agreed. Then we shook on it to seal the deal. "Okay then, let's go to math class."

For the rest of the day, I watched Keefe very closely. I thought he would be all over the place, trying to find a girlfriend. But he seemed as relaxed as ever, walking from class to class with me, and not paying attention in a single one. Just like always. When school finished and we walked back to the dorm, I sat down at my desk to start my homework. 

"Really Fitz?" Keefe interrupted. I turned my head to face him laying on his bed.

"What?" 

"I mean, are you seriously doing homework?" 

"Well, yeah," I answered. "I have to write an essay for my English class. Which, by the way, you are in as well, meaning you should be working on that essay too!"

"But homework is boring! We should do something fun instead." 

"Like what?" I asked, turning my attention back to my essay.

"Like... We should go back to that club!" Keefe exclaimed. 

"Keefe, you know we can't leave campus Monday through Thursday."

"That's what would make it so fun!" 

"We are not doing that. And shouldn't you be working to find a girlfriend?" 

"I already did." My eyes moved back to Keefe at this remark.

"What? How?" I questioned. "I was with you for the entire day!" 

"Simple. I got a girlfriend during lunch, while you were in the bathroom." I shook my head in disbelief.

"How did you possibly get a girlfriend so fast? The day isn't even over yet!" 

"That's easy Fitzy. Girls just love me!" Keefe answered. I rolled my eyes at Keefe for what had to be the hundredth time today. 

"I guess you win the bet. You can help me get Sophie, as long as you don't do anything ridiculous. Got it?" 

"Fineeeee," Keefe agreed. "You're no fun!" 

"Whatever. Just tell me about your girlfriend."

"Okay, well, she has blonde hair, ice-blue eyes, and is kinda short but really cute. I know I joke around with lots of girls, but I actually really like this one. I have for a long time, but she's never really noticed me. I wasn't sure if I should ask her, and then I decided to just go for it." Keefe explained. 

"Is she nice?"

"Well, she likes to be sarcastic and jokes around a lot. Pranking people and stuff. I'd say she's nice when she wants to be. Which is not very often, but I still like her." 

"I think I know why... She's like your perfect partner! I mean, you guys both like being sarcastic and pranking people, but you guys are also nice, kind, and sweet when you want to be."

"Huh, that's right! But enough about my love life, we have to plan yours! So what have you got so far?" 

"Uh... Well... I was just going to talk to her later? Or maybe tomorrow?" I answered hesitantly. Keefe slapped his forehead.

"You don't have a plan???" Keefe sighed and shook his head. "This is why you need me! I already have a great plan."

 "Well, what is this great plan of yours?" 

"As you know, all great plans start with some digging. Maybe even a little bit of spying."

"Keefe. We are NOT spying on Sophie," I told him.

"You know you really do suck the joy out of everything! But good thing I have a plan B."

"Fine. What's your plan B? It better not involve any spying," I warned. 

"It doesn't. Plan B is a party!" Keefe exclaimed.

"A party?"

"A party!"

"You mean an actual party? In our dorm?" I asked.

"Yep!"

"But that's not allowed." Keefe looked like he was thinking for a few minutes. I was just about to start working on my essay again when he finally spoke.

"What if it wasn't a party? What if it was... A hangout!" 

"I guess that's okay... As long as it's not a lot of people. We only have so much room in our dorm."

"Alrighty then! I'll make a few calls, and all you have to do is invite Sophie!" I nodded and got out my phone. I stared at the black screen for a few seconds before realizing something.

"I don't have her number," I told Keefe. 

"Then just do it in person!" Keefe replied. That was going to be a lot harder. 

"Okay, I'm going to talk to her," I finally decided.

"Great! Then it's settled. 'Hangout' in our dorm, tomorrow at 6!" 

A/N Second chapter is done! I had a lot of fun writing this one, and hopefully, it was fun to read. And for my few readers out there, thanks for reading! Until the next chapter!