Chapter 9

Biana's P.O.V.

"I think that's enough of truth or dare!" I decided. I wanted to move on to the next phase of this hangout...

"Finally!" My brother exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at him. He really didn't like truth or dare apparently. But it wasn't like he had to do anything THAT bad. I mean, I only dared him to kiss Sophie which he totally dodged by kissing her on the cheek. Definitely not what I meant. Oh well, he was obviously too clueless to realize that Sophie actually liked him too. 

"Let's watch a movie!" I suggested. Everyone agreed, so I grabbed as many extra pillows and blankets as possible and made a small movie theater. We had to use Fitz's laptop since they didn't really allow TVs in dorm rooms. Once I finished setting everything up, my friends all took a seat and started discussing which movies to watch.

"We should watch star wars!" Dex proposed.  

"But we've seen that soooo many times!" Keefe complained. 

"Frozen!" Linh exclaimed. 

"Please not again, Linh," Tam told her. "We've watched that like a thousand times!" 

"Fine," Linh pouted. 

"We could watch Frozen if Linh wanted to," Dex said. Huh, I thought. Interesting... 

Linh's face lit up with excitement but fell when everyone agreed that we had watched Frozen way too many times. 

"What about a horror movie?" I asked. 

"I agree with the horror movie option," Tam said.

"Of course you do bangs boy! I mean, you are the one who dresses up in black every single day!" Keefe reminded him. 

"Uh, not EVERY day," Tam scoffed. "You're overexaggerating it. I wear gray like twice a month." 

"Yeah. DARK DARK gray," Keefe argued. Tam rolled his eyes. 

"Gray is gray, black is black." 

"You make no sense bangs boy." 

"Whatever." 

"Okay!" I interrupted before Keefe and Tam could go at each other again. "Anyone object to the horror movie idea?" I waited and no one objected. "Okay then." I searched up "Horror Movies" and clicked on the first one. It looked creepy enough. I crawled back to my seat and watched the movie start. The beginning was pretty scary. I looked over at everyone and they seemed to be fine, so I wasn't too worried. Except maybe for Sophie. She looked pretty frightened. She was hiding behind her knees and probably only seeing about half the screen. I looked over at Fitz and willed him to comfort her somehow. He obviously saw Sophie scared but seemed confused about what to do. I sighed, must I really do everything? 

"I need to do something, be right back," I whispered to Tam. He nodded. I crawled on my hands and knees so I would be right behind Sophie and sat down next to her.

"Could you move over a little?" I whisper-asked. Sophie nodded and scooched to the left a little. 

"Thanks," I whispered. Then I 'accidentally' lost my balanced and pushed Sophie further. Luckily, Fitz caught her with his arm. Just what I had planned. Sophie looked surprised at first but eventually leaned into Fitz with his arm around her. Aww, they were so cute! And with that, I quietly backed away and crawled back to Tam without them noticing. 

"It worked!" I told Tam. 

"What did?" He whispered back. I pointed at Fitz and Sophie. Tam still looked confused. So I explained it in words.

"Sophie and Fitz!" 

"Sophie and Fitz are...?"

"Sophie and Fitz are one step closer to being a couple," I exclaimed, in the softest whisper possible.

"Uh-huh..." Tam replied. He didn't seem too interested, but I didn't mind since it wasn't like a lot of people were interested in the art of matchmaking. Plus, even though I may never tell this to anyone, I really liked him. People think he's dark and negative, but I think he's cute and really sweet, especially with Linh and when he's just with me. 

About an hour later...

"How did everyone like the movie?" I asked.

"It was okay," Tam answered. 

"Yeah, but the graphics were totally fake," Dex told us. 

"I didn't like it. It was too creepy!" Linh said. 

"Eh, it wasn't that bad. I've seen worse," Marella added. Fitz shrugged and I saw that his arm was still around Sophie. And Sophie was noticeably quiet. She probably didn't enjoy the horror movie too much. 

"So what's next? I'm hoping it's something adventurous!" Keefe exclaimed. 

"Huh, I don't know... We played truth or dare, watched a movie, broke into the secret cafeteria... What else is left?" I asked. 

"I'm fine with anything, as long as Keefe doesn't come up with it," Tam told us.

"Tam! Be nice!" Linh scolded. Tam rolled his eyes. 

"Fine," He agreed. "But don't blame me if Keefe's idea gets us all in trouble. Or killed." 

"Wow bangs boy. Do you really have so little trust in me?" Keefe asked. 

"What do you think? I mean, you do hold the record for most detention days," Tam pointed out.

"I know! Isn't it awesome? But I'm still waiting for my plaque... Do you happen to know when they're gonna give it to me?" 

"Yes, I do. The 5th of Nerverary," Tam said sarcastically. 

"I'm pretty sure Neverary isn't one of the months," Keefe thought out loud. 

"Uh, yeah, it isn't," Fitz clarified. 

"Well, I think we should play never have I ever!" Marella suggested. 

"YES! I LOVE that game!" I exclaimed.

"No! We JUST finished playing truth or dare. I don't want to play another secret finding game..." Fitz told me.

"Yeah, but the thing is, you have ONE vote," I explained. 

"Wait, but don't you have only one vote too?" Fitz asked.

"Yep! So, the logical thing is to take another vote!" Fitz sighed. 

"Fine." 

"Okay! Who doesn't want to play never have I ever?" I asked. Again, Fitz, Sophie, and Tam raised their hands. 

"Well, majority rules. We're playing never have I ever!" 

A/N The KOTLC squad is playing never have I ever! I wonder what's coming to them... Well, thanks for reading, and please vote and comment down below whether you liked this chapter or not! Bye!