Chapter 15

Once Jack left yesterday I spent the rest of the day with Nash and Ella.

Nash was desperately trying to get the details out of last night but I wouldn't budge.

I defiantly think last night brought me and Jack closer.

I haven't slept with anyone other than Shawn so last night was a big step for me.

I honestly don't regret it and I don't think I ever will-

My thoughts get interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello-"

"So you and Jack doing the dirty aye?" I instantly recognised Sams voice.

"I don't think that's any of your business"

"Oh come on, Jack won't even give us details so I came to you"

"What makes you think you'll get anything out of me" I say in amusement

"Because you love me"

"You wish"

"Ugh, you guys are just as lame as each other, fucking losers"

"Who are you talking to?" I hear Jacks voice in the background

"To Rhianna, she was just telling me how small your dick is"

"Dude what the fuck?"

I hear background noises and yelling making me laugh.

"Hello?" I hear Jacks voice

"Hey Jack" I say still laughing

"Um sorry about Sammy he's just being a perv"

"Shut up, you're just mad because she said you had a small dick" I hear Sammy yell in the background

"Shut up, you're just jealous"

"Fuck off I get laid all the time" I hear Sammy scoff

"Yeah but not by Rhianna" I could practically hear the smirk on his face as I could imagine Sam flipping him off.

"I think I'm gonna go" I say laughing a bit

"Wait, I was going to ring you later and ask if you wanted to hang out but since Sammy already called you..."

"Sure Jack"

"Okay great, well there's this party tonight so we can go to that"

I didn't really feel in the mood to party and knowing that I'd probably see Leigh there would be awkward.

"Um I'm not sure"

"Please"

"Ugh fine"

"Great I'll pick you up later-"

He was cut off by Sammy once again I could hear background noises of the two fighting.

"Rhianna" I heard Sammy say as they were obviously fighting over the phone making me laugh.

"Yeah?"

"Sure baby, love you too, yeah I'll tell Jack that I was a better fuck then him okay bye"

With that Sammy hung up.

That little prick.

I couldn't help but laugh at his childish behaviour, but I knew Jack was the jealous type so I decided to text him just to make sure.

R: Ignore Sammy.

J: I don't know what you said really hurt my feeling, I guess you'll have to make it up to me tonight ;)

R: You and I both know what Sammy said wasn't true

J: I don't know if I do, I'll guess you have to prove it to me ;)

R: You're such a horny prick

J: Can you blame me? I'm pretty sure any guy who had a girlfriend as gorgeous as you would be the same

R: Who said I was you're girlfriend?

J: I just thought, because of last night

R: I'm joking Jack,

J: No you're right, I haven't even ask you yet and I refuse to ask you over text.

R: Jack I seriously don't care, I'll be your girlfriend.

J: No way, I have to make it more special, But you're still mine, we're dating, just not my girlfriend until I find a cool way to ask you.

R: You're so cliche, it's starting to annoy me

J: Shut up you love me

R: whatever...

J: It's all good, I know you do, no need to deny it.

I roll my eyes and out my phone down until I feel it vibrate again.

J: I know you love me just like every other girl I mean who can deny me, I mean come on, I have the looks and the best pickup lines.

J: You obviously don't believe me since you're not answering so I'll have to do some example

J: Are you a parking ticket because you have fine written all over you...

J: Do you know what would look good on you? Me

J: If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

J: Why aren't you answering?

J: You probably fainted because I'm so smooth

J: No but seriously answer

J: RHIANNA

J: Are you dead

J: BABY COME BACK, YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME

R: I swear if you use any more of your pickup lines on me I'll never talk to you again

J: gosh, you're such a hater

J: Hey Rhianna...

R: Yes Jack.

J: Are you from Jamaica because Jamaican me crazy.

(A/N okay so I'm back at school now FML. So it might be a bit harder to update.)