Chapter 4

Rhianna POV

After talking to Jack I decided to walk home.

I couldn't handle the thought of him moving on... In a way I felt betrayed but again he was never mine.

I wonder who the girl was. She looked familiar.

As I finally make it back I set my alarm and go to bed dreading what tomorrow may bring.

.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly press snooze so I don't wake up Ella and get out of bed.

I grab my books and quickly get dressed into sweat pants and an oversize t-shirt while I tie my hair into a messy bun.

I knew I should be making myself presentable for class but I honestly couldn't care less.

I walk out my dorm and look at my timetable for where my classes are.

I had chosen music as one of my subjects to study which I currently had now and as much as I try to convince myself I knew the boys would be in this class.

I head down to block B and go to my class room.

I take a seat down near the back trying to blend in.

I hear more students come in. I don't bother looking up since I was too scared that I would do something embarrassing.

In the corner of my eye I see someone sit next to me.

I look up and see Jack giving me his perfect smile.

"Good morning beautiful and how are you today?" he asks

"Fine" I say bluntly.

Why was he talking to me?

"Well that's good? We should go get something to eat after class."

"I'm busy" I say trying to sound as uninterested as possible

"I wasn't asking sweetheart"

I roll my eyes at his nickname. I remember the first time he called me that at JJ house when we hated each other.

"Don't call me that" I say repeating the same word I said then.

He laughs which makes me smile but I soon snap out of it and look back down.

"I really did miss you"

I sigh

"Yeah, I missed you to" I admit.

Before we can get any deeper into the conversation we get interrupted by Sammy and JJ.

Sammy sits next to me and slings his arms around my shoulder.

I see Jack instantly tense up.

He can't be jealous he has a girlfriend.

Well you don't know for sure that it was his girlfriend

Well you don't look at someone like that unless you like them.

I roll my eyes at myself before paying my attention back to the boys around me.

It felt like old times being with them again.

"So you guys all decided to study music, good choice"

"We know" JJ says with sass as he flips his non-existent hair.

I laugh.

"Anyway I heard you went home early so we didn't get to party together" Sammy says

"Yeah I was tired and found it pretty stupid to party on my first day arriving here"

He laughs and nods his head.

"Fair enough"

"So how did you meet that Nash guy" Sammy asks trying to continue the conversation.

"We met in high school when I moved here and we've been close since"

"Who's Nash" Jack asks butting into our conversation.

I roll my eyes.

"A good friend of Rhiannas, He was at the party last night so you might have seen him but yeah he seems liked a chilled dude, I reckon you two would get along." Sammy says to Jack

"Oh yeah cool, what does he look like I might know him, his name sound familiar" He asks me.

I decide to test my theory on if he was jealous or not.

"He has this amazing dark hair, and his eyes are just wow, I like envy his eyes and he's attractive and quite tall"

With every word I said I saw Jack get tenser the more I talked about him.

Sammy picked up what I was doing and began to try and contain his laughter but miserably failed.

Jack looked at him in confusion while I glared at him for giving it away.

"Dude she's obviously teasing you" Sammy says as I hit his arm.

"Oh" Jack said embarrassed

Before he can say anything to me the teacher walks in and takes a seat.

I sigh in relief as the teacher begins our lesson.

(A/N I just want to say have I hope everyone has a great Christmas and Happy Christmas Eve!!

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOUIS TOMILINSON!! )