Chapter 8

Jacks POV

I storm into class with my head down.

I hardly slept last night since I keep asking myself 'Did Rhianna still love me'.

I would ask her but knowing her she won't want to admit it, even if she does.

I sit in my seat as I look at the entrance to see the same brown hair, blue eyed prick walk into the room.

I let out a scoff as he walks towards me.

Great, he recognises me.

"Hey I'm Nash, I don't think we've properly met" he says as he extends his hand to shake.

I raise my eyebrow at him, he probably wants to brag about how Rhianna ditched me for him.

I ignore his hand and reply with a grunt not really interested in what he's got to say.

"Look I understand that you're pissed since Rhianna ditched her plans with you to hang out with me but I swear I didn't know and I'm actually quite surprise since she doesn't shut up about you"

I raise my head to look at him as an idea comes into mind.

"Bullshit she talks about me"

I think he realises what I'm doing but continues.

"She does, I swear, when she first moved to our school..."

'Shut up and get the point' I think to myself

"most of the guys would ask her out on dates but she always declined so I asked her why and then she told me about you, So she like didn't properly go out with anyone for the rest of her time there, she might have gone on a couple dates but they never led to anything, anyway that's how I know about you"

"What does she say about me?" I ask feeling calmer

"She says how she loves you and how you have 'the perfect jawline' and 'the most amazing eyebrows' and how 'she loves you and misses you'" he says in a girly voice

I can't help but smile and instantly change my mind about this Nash kid.

"Okay dude, it's cool, about yesterday and everything"

He nods and goes and sits next to some chick with blue hair.

She loves me... and she didn't date anyone because of me.

I know I should have wanted her to move on when she started a new school but I'm honestly relieved about this.

I know, I'm a selfish bastard.

Rhiannas POV

Once I got home last night I watched movies while Nash flirted with Ella.

I wasn't in the mood to go to my classes so I just stayed in bed.

Nash and Ella went to class since they had it together which left me alone with my thoughts.

'Why were Leigh and Jack even at the park yesterday if he supposedly still 'loves' me he wouldn't be hanging out with another girl?'

Was the question that I kept asking myself since last night's events.

I wanted to ask him but I knew he would still be pissed at me.

I'm interrupted by a knock at the door.

I assume its Nash, but he was with Ella so they already had a key.

I get up, still wearing pj's.

I open the door.

"What?" I say rudely as the light from the hallway makes me eyes squint.

"Well hello to you to?"

"I thought you were angry at me." I said

"I was but then someone told me something that made me less angry" Jacks says

"So you're still angry"

"Yes."

Okay?

"Then why are you here?" I ask confused

"To hang out" he shrugs

Gosh this boy was confusing.

He pushes past me and sits on my bed, making himself comfortable while I'm still at the door shocked about what's going on. He's so confusing,

"Are you gonna watch a movie with me or not" he asks with my laptop in his hands.

I hesitantly walk over to him and lie down next to him.

He instantly wraps his arms around me and brings me closer as he begins the movie.