Epilogue

Jack and I have been dating for 3 years now and all I can say is those years have been some of the best moments of my life.

Of course we had our ups and downs but I loved Jack dearly and nothing could change that.

I was currently getting ready for our date since it was Valentine's day and Jack said he has a suprise.

We were going to a fancy restaurant so I had to dress nice.

I soon hear a knock on the door making me instantly smile as I go answer it.

"Hello Beautiful"

"Hey Jack" I say giving him a kiss.

He takes my hand and leads me out to his car.

We soon arrive at the restaurant.

Jack was acting strange which was making me worry.

"Jack are you alright?" I ask him

"Yeah I'm fine" he says with a soft smile but I knew he was lying

We go in and sit down before ordering our food.

"What?" I say to Jack since he keeps staring at me.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful and I don't know how I got so lucky"

I blush and roll my eyes playfully.

"You're still so cliche"

He laughs and shakes his head.

I go back to looking around and admiring the theme of the fancy restaurant.

I hear Jack clear his throat making me dart my eyes back to him.

He grabs my hands and smiles nervously.

"Rhianna, you are the most amazing person in my life and you mean the world to me. You're beautiful, smart, funny and everything I could have wished and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I honestly love you with all my heart"

He pulls me to stand up as he begins to kneel down on his knee and takes a small box out of his pocket.

"Rhianna will you do me the honor and be my wife"

I gasp as tears run down my cheeks.

"Yes of course!"

I say before kissing him passionately making the people around as cheer.

"I love you" he says looking down at me with a smile.

"I love you too"

(A/N I know this is really cliché but someone asked me to write an Epilogue so here it is, sorry it's not that good but yeah)