Chapter 11

Rhiannas P.O.V

I wake up to the sun in my face.

I look at the clock which reads 11.00am.

I quickly get up and get dressed. I don't know why but in a way I'm excited to talk to Jack today.

I take out my phone to text Jack

R: We need to talk, what numbers your dorm?

J: Okay... and 207

R:okay, I'll be there in a bit.

Once I'm finish texting Jack I quickly go and brush my teeth heading out the door.

When I arrive I lightly knock.

I'm greeted by a sleepy Jack.

"I'm so sorry I must a fallen asleep right after I texted you "

"It's fine" I say with a laugh.

He smiles before he moves out of the door way to let me in.

"So, um what did we need to talk about?" he asks as I make my way towards his bed to sit down.

I look back over at him to see an adorable worried expression.

"About yesterday..."

Jacks POV

As I let her in to the dorm I ask her what she wanted to talk about.

When she answered that it was about yesterday I couldn't help but worry.

Did she regret it?

"Jack can you tell me why you all of a sudden kissed me and stuff..." she says blushing a bit at the mention of the stuff we did which makes me smile at her innocence.

Obviously because I fucking love you and I missed you're lips on mine, you make it hard to control myself

I think

"Um I-i" okay why the fuck am I stuttering fucking grow up. I take a deep breath"Honestly Rhi, I love you and I guess I missed kissing you and I don't know but I promise you if you think my intentions were just get into your pants you couldn't be more wrong it just happened, I'm sorry if -"   

"Jack" she says snapping me out of my rambling."I love you too"

I can't help but smile. I smash my lips into hers as I feel her smile into the kiss which makes me do the same.

She soon pulls away and looks up at me with a smile but it soon faded into a frown.

"Jack" before she can say anymore I peck her lips and soon begin to kiss her all over her face so she can continue speaking "what about Leigh"

I stop and look her in the eye.

"Don't worry about her baby she's nothing compared to you, I don't want her, I never have and never will, I know you're going to get angry at me for playing her like this but she was just a distraction from you and I know it was a dick move but I thought you left me and you weren't coming back which hurt me and I know it's not an excuse but please try and see where I'm coming from"

She doesn't say anything but instead kisses me again which makes me sigh in relief.

She stops and looks at me again

"What does this make us?" she asks

"Whatever you want us to be" she stays silent as I watch her "How about we go on a couple dates and see where it leads us?" I suggest

I wanted us to be together officially but I didn't want to scare her off so this was all I could think of.

She nods her head and smiles before looking down at her phone.

"I have to go, bye Jack" she says giving me a peck but I hold her and deepen the kiss until I finally let her pull away.

"I'll see you tonight at 6 for out first date"

She playfully rolls her eyes as I give her one last peck and leaves my dorm.

I collapse onto my bed and look up at the ceiling with a smile on my face.

I soon get interrupted by Sam walking in.

"Are you high?" he asks raising his eyebrow.

I shake my head still smiling like an idiot.

I hear him mutter something under his breath while shaking his head.

But all I can think of is that I'm finally going on a date with Rhianna and I'm determined to make her mine.

(A/N I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. I wrote this on my phone.

And sorry that it took so long.

Love you guysx)