Chapter 7

He glares at Nash while Leigh glares at me.

"Are you stalking us or something" Leigh says

I hear Nash scoff.

"Yeah, sure seems like you're busy with your roommate" Jack says before I could respond.

"Um we had a change of plans and Nash wanted to come here so..." I say while Nash looks at me confused

"Don't bullshit me, it's obvious you didn't have plans, you know you could have just told me you didn't want to come."

"Really? You would have made me come along to that stupid party anyway even if I refused"

He stays quiet.

"Can we talk alone?" he asks gesturing to Nash.

I roll my eyes.

"Not now Jack we're both obviously busy"

He huffs in annoyance before storming off in the opposite direction as Leigh goes after him.

"I'm guessing that's Jack" Nash says while I nod, "Well what an impression that'll make for us meeting for the first time."

I let out a laugh before shaking my head in disbelief.

He didn't have a right to talk to me like that, I mean yes I lied to him but if he wasn't so controlling I wouldn't have to. He treat me like I'm his possession when I'm not.

Jacks POV

I storm off in the opposite direction as I hear Leigh yell my name.

I ignore her and continue walking.

The only reason I brought Leigh was to tell her to piss off but obviously nicer then that but obviously Rhianna had different plans.

Who the fuck was that guy.

I think he's the guy who Rhianna told me about in class today.

Nash or something, like that.

Who the fuck names their kid Nash.

I let out a sigh.

I shouldn't be so possessive over her.

Sam and now Nash.

I run my hand through my hair.

She could have just told me instead of lying to me.

I would have understood. Maybe?

Leigh finally reaches me as she grabs my arm but I shake her off and continue pacing up and down.

"Jack calm down"

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down, she ditched me to hang out with that prick." I snap, I knew it wasn't her fault but she shoud know to leave me alone when I'm like this

"Why do you even care about her so much, I thought you cared about me instead of that bitch" Leigh yells

"Don't you fucking call her that and stop making this about you when you have nothing to do with it"

"I do if she's taking you away from"

"I was never yours, I'm hers and I always will be"

"Well it wasn't like that when she left you" she says bitterly

"She might have left me but she came back-"

"Jack she didn't fucking come back to you, she coincidentally going to the same college as you, it doesn't mean she wants you back, I've been there for you during the time that she left and this is what I get for it, you choose her over me"

"You knew how I felt about her, I told you straight away but it's not my fault you don't listen"

"Whatever Jack just don't come crying to me when she breaks her heart again" she says as she storms off.

I roll my eyes.

She does want me, She does like me.

I repeat to myself.

She said she loves me, if you love someone you don't all of a sudden stop.

But I haven't seen her in a year, she probably loves that Nash kid.

I sigh as I sit on a bench and hide my face in my hands.

(A/N Happy New Years! I love you guys

I was thinking of writing another book i just don't know who to make it about, I was thinking to do it about Sammy but I don't know or I could make it another Gilinsky book.

Also I love when you guys comment, if you guys want me to check out one of your books don't be afraid to comment

and this photo of Jack is one of my favourites, like stop being perfect)