Chapter 14

I wake up to two arms wrapped around my waste.

I smile as memories of last night come into mind.

I slowly open my eyes to see Jack already awake looking down at me with a lazy smile on his face.

"Hi" I say looking up at him.

Hey smiles and takes my hand as he moves it to his lips.

"Good morning beautiful"

He leans forward to give me a kiss but I stop him.

"Morning breath" I say.

He rolls his eyes and grabs my face and forcefully kissing me making me smile.

We soon get interrupt by my phone ringing.

Jack lets out a grown while I laugh and grab my phone from the bed side table.

"Ello"

"Hey it's Nash, Ella and I are heading back to the dorm now, you know just to prepare you.." she could practically hear the smirk on Nashs face.

"Who said we needed to be prepared."

"I know you Rhianna you and Jack were destined to sleep with each other sooner or later and last night was the perfect opportunity so I doubt you passed it and I hope you used protection."

"Whatever Nash, I don't think you should be thinking about when Jack and I have perfect opportunities to have sex."

Jack gives me a look while I let out a laugh.

"I don't-"

"Sure whatever you say, I have to go anyway, Bye Trash Nash" I say before hanging up.

"Do I even want to know what that conversation was about" Jack asks

"Probably not but anyway Ella and Nash and coming home soon so..."

"Got it" he says as he gets out of bed, still naked from last night.

I instantly cover my eyes as I hear him chuckle.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before"

I roll my eyes and grab the sheets as I wrap them around my body.

I chuck Jack his shirt as he passes me my bra and with a smirk.

Once again I roll my eyes as I playfully hit him.

I quickly slip on my undergarment and place Jacks polo over the top as I continue to clean up.

I turn around and see Jack staring at me.

"What?"

He doesn't say anything just comes over to me as he passionately places his lips on mine.

"I don't think you realise how much love you Rhi, you're the most beautiful girl in the world and I'm lucky enough to have you"

I didn't even understand how Jack thought he was lucky to have me, I was the girl who was antisocial and hate most people and yet he's willing to put up with all of that.

"Jack I don't think you realise how much you mean to me. I honestly thought I would never feel this way again but with you, I'm happy, You fill the empty spots that they've left and I know they didn't mean or want to hurt me this much but they did and I thought I be the heartless bitch who didn't care about anyone but then you made me feel again and I can't thank you enough for it"

He smiles at me as he kisses me again.

Once again we get interrupted by Ella and Nash.

"Come on guys, I even gave you a warning and everything" Nash says

I roll my eyes and slip on my shorts as I flip him off.

Fucking mood ruined