Chapter 5

When class finishes I try to rush out before Jack brings up the topic of going out for lunch again.

Before I can I feel two hands grab my waste and spin my around to face them.

"You didn't think you could get of it that easily did you?" Jack asks with a smile

I sigh. Why did he have to make this more difficult than it had to be?

"Jack, I have stuff to do"

"Like what" he says with a smirk

Dammit.

"Um, studying, I need to study"

"You just started I'm pretty sure you don't have to study for anything"

"Well I want to be prepared"

"Come on please, just come" he says pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes.

I sigh in defeat.

"Fine, but this is a once off thing"

He just hums not fully agreeing before he grabs my hand and drags me to his care.

"You do realise I could have made it to your car without you dragging me." I complain

"I know" he simply says with a shrug.

I roll my eyes as I hop in his car.

When we arrive we sit down while I cross my arms refusing to let him see any amusement from me.

"So how are you enjoying college?"

"It's alright" I say bluntly

He hums in agreement.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?" I say like I didn't know what he was talking about

"Why are you being so blunt towards me? I thought you would be happy to see me. You have no idea how much I missed you and how much I hope we met again and when we finally do you treat me like this"

"Yeah well maybe if-"

I'm cut off by a familiar blonde. Leigh. She must of been the chick with Jack at the party.

"Hey Jacky" she says

I can't help but laugh at his nickname. She gives me a death stare before facing Jack again.

I totally regret calling her nice.

"Um, hi Leigh" he says uninterested.

He looks at me with pleading eyes which were begging me to help him in some way but I just lean back in my seat with an amused expression on my face.

"Who's this" she says changing her facial expression from innocent to a glare.

"Um this is Rhianna"

"Oh." She said nodding her head, "I would have expected more"

Wow. Bitch jealous much.

"Excuse me?" she says

Shit did I say that out loud?

Jack puts his hand over his mouth trying to contain his laugh while I roll my eyes.

"Anyway Jack, there's a party on later and we should go" she says changing the subject

Is she seriously making plans with him in front of me?

"Um I can't, I'm busy hanging out with Rhianna"

"No we're not, I'm sure Jack would love to come" I say giving her a smile.

She gives me a confused look before nodding and walking away.

"What the fuck was that!?" Jack whisper yells while glaring at me

I give him a smirk.

"Now you know what it's like going somewhere when you don't want to"

He rolls his eyes and crosses his arm muttering things to himself.

I can't help but laugh at his childish behaviour.

"And plus, you shouldn't treat your girlfriend like that just cause I'm here"

"She's not my girlfriend" He mutters

I roll my eyes. She probably thought different.

"Well by the way she was acting it obviously isn't like that"

"Whatever why do you care anyway"

"I don't, I'm just trying to prove my point."

"Whatever" he says as he stands up and storms out the door.

Okay maybe I went a bit too far. I get up and go after him well yelling his name.

After walking down the street and into a park he finally stops and spins around.

"What" he says bitterly

"Look Jack I'm sorry, I took things too far, I just think it's unfair on her that you've all of a sudden lost interest in her for no reason"

"No reason" he says laughing sarcastically, "She knew if there was any chance of me being with you that I would leave her, she knew my heart already belonged to someone else so don't make me look like the bad guy and say there's 'no reason', we both know the reason and that's you."

"She doesn't deserve to be hurt"

"Yeah whatever" he says

"Jack please wait"

He ignores me and continues to walk off again.

I grab his hand making him stop.

"Look Jack I'm sorry, just let me make it up to you"

"Fine, come to the party with me tonight"

"What!? No way"

"You said you'd make it up to me"

"Ugh fine whatever"

"Great I'll see you then" he says as he kisses my cheek and walks off.