Chapter 2

"Sammy?" I said confused.

He picks me up into a hug.

"Holy shit I've missed you" He says with his face in the crock of my neck.

"I've missed you too" I laugh, "What are you doing here?"

"Well I go to college here and so do the other boys"

"Oh." I was glad that I'd get to see JJ and Sammy again but I knew it would be awkward between Jack and me. I did miss him a lot, I meant it when I told him I love him but what happens if he's changed. It's been around a year for all I know he could hate me.

Before he can respond I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey... I thought you were going back to your dorm" Nash asks confused knowing I wasn't one to make friends with my fellow college students or anyone.

"I was... it's just" I say still trying to process what is going on "you remember how I told you about Sammy"

"Yeah, the one who you threw rubbers at the teacher with, but what does that have to do with this" he says still confused. I smile as Nash reminded me of our the times Sammy and I had together but I soon snap out of it to answer him.

"Well Nash meet Sam, Sam meet Nash...... Well anyway we better get going" I say before they can respond.

I grab Nash as we both begin to walk back to my dorm.

As we walk in I run my hand through my hair. What happens if Sammy tells Jack that I'm here. Maybe I should ignore him or pretend I don't know him. No that's stupid he knows I wouldn't forget him.

"Dude chill, what's wrong I thought you'd be happy to see Sammy" Nash says snapping me out of my thoughts

"I am"

"Then what's the problem?"

"Jacks here too" I say. Nash already knew about Jack. Like I told you we are pretty close.

"The one that you're insanely in love with"

"Shut up, but that's the one I'm talking about"

"I still don't see the problem"

"That's because you're a boy. Fuck, what happens if he's changed? I bet he doesn't even remember me"

"That's bullshit and you know it" he scoffs

"You never know, I bet he has a girlfriend and has totally forgotten about me"

"You trippin"

Before I can respond I fell my phone vibrate.

S:Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner or something and catch up.

R:just us?

S:and JJ

R:Okay sure. Can I bring Nash?

S:Who?

R:The guy you just met

S:Of course

R:Okay well text me the details and I'll meet you there.

"We're going out for dinner" I tell Nash

"Okay with who"

"Sammy and JJ"

"So no Jack" he asked suspiciously

"Nope" I say popping the 'p'

"Okay well I'm gonna go and get ready and I'll see you later."