Chapter 14

Killua P.O.V

Gon has been apologizing all day for what occurred yesterday, its adorable but unnecessary. It's not like I gave him a choice while under the lust charm.

But I do however remember every sensation he gave me. And by the Gods we will definitely do something without a lust charm soon enough, because I crave his touch.

I am currently walking back from training in the Forest of witches, next week it will change colour, it's quite insane to think I met Gon in the beginning of this month, and everything that occurred all went down in a month, makes me nervous to think what's possibly coming next.

"Pika! Thank God. I just-" Kurapika raised his hand and shook his head vigorously, his expression was very serious. "Kil you don't have to apologize for uhhm touching me, you were under a lust charm and it was a very powerful one at that." Pika was extremely red by the end of his one breath sentence. He then scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "I just couldn't believe the murder eyes Gon gave me back there." We held eye contact, eyes wide and serious until we burst out laughing.

"Pika get out!" I mimicked Gon's voice, causing us to laugh out even more. Kurapika then puffed out his chest. "For fuck sakes Kurapika!?!" I finished his sentence. "Are you doing this on purpose asshat?!" We burst out laughing once more, clenching our stomachs as we wheeze.

Once we calm down we nearing the camp. "He cares for you deeply." Kurapika commented. "Scarlet." The Illusion vanished and we were presented with our closest Allies. I looked over at Leorio staring at Kurapika as soon as we entered, I then looked towards Chrollo who was attempting to sneakily capture a glance or five. "Yeah, and they care deeply for you."

Kurapika heaved a sigh as he gripped his hair. "What am I to do Kil?" I was about to answer when Zushi and a couple of others bowed infront of us. "Prin-"

I inhaled a deep breath. "What did I say would happen to you if you kept addressing me as Prince Killua?"

Zushi gulped. "You would decapitate us."

I gave Zushi a sweet smile as I lifted him back up. "Precisely, now stop this bullshit, I am your ally, your friend and I do not desire those I fight with addressing me as royalty." They give me a curt nod as Zushi gives me a quick hug and he runs off to continue training, I chuckle and shake my head.

"Pika, you just need to follow that heart of yours, because if its anything like that mind of yours it won't make the wrong choice." Kurapika sighed, but gave me a smile.

I looked back at Leorio who as still staring at Kurapika like his life depended on it...subtly was not his forte. I then glance at Chrollo, his eyes hold despair, I scrunch my face in confusion right when his eyes meet mine, I raise an eyebrow and he gives me a look that says 'wait for it'. My insides bubble with anxiety, I do not need any more bad news at this moment. We maintain eye contact Chrollo what is it? He looks me right in the eyes but refuses to answer, I watch him visibly gulp, my hands flicker down to his clenched fists and ticking jaw, he seems to be having an internal struggle. I can sense Kurapika's eyes one me, questioning me almost. Killua what's up? You and Chrollo talking or something? I pull a Chrollo and don't answer, because right now I just want to figure out what the hell is going through his mind. Chrollo answer me. I hiss out at him, I watch his one eye I shut, indicting is minimal flinch. You will find out soon enough...My eye twitches at that response as I clench my fists, what the hell?! Chrollo- he cuts me off however, and it's not the next sentence that stops me from further questioning, no it's his tone of voice, the desperation in his voice, the pain, the despair, the confliction. Those are what stops me as he says Please...just I-I if I tell you, you will tell Kurapika before I get to tell him and all of you, and I- just please, if he finds out now he will st- A loud clap jumps us out of our conversation, tch. I look towards my boyfriend? Wait is Gon my boyfriend?  I mean we promised to be each other's forever, be sucked me off, I have spent the night at his tent many times. This dictates we dating, but we haven't actually clarified it yet. We should speak of it later. "Time for the council meeting!" he yells excitedly, my eyes widen, I meet Chrollo's once more. It's about the meeting.