Chapter 18

A/n Gon's castle is above. The village is on the other side of the water fountain that you can't see, also connected by a similar bridge to the one connected on the other side that connected to the castle. If that makes sense lols.

The Group finally makes it to Gon's kingdom taking in the site of the mesmerizing Kingdom. The place looks almost majestic. It seems almost surreal, Killua is pretty sure he is dreaming. "Wow this Kingdom is breathtaking." Killua whispers, Gon smiles and leans closer to Killua. "How about a special tour?" Killua nods excitedly as Gon grabs Killua's hand and rushes them off ahead of everyone. Kurapika smiles at them amused before smiling at Chrollo. He gently grasps his hand and squeezes. Leorio sighs at the sight. Mentally telling himself to find a bar somewhere along the way. Zushi stares off into nothingness, his mind not even focused on the beauty around him.

"Now hold on Gon! You need to first handle some business, you were gone for a really long time." Mito says with a serious expression. Gon proceeds to groan and then give Mito puppy eyes. "Mito please-" Mito raises her hand and her expression intensifies as she looks at Gon seriously. They both maintain eye contact Gon's changing from puppy eyes to confusion. Mito sighs exasperatedly. "Gon we need to have a proper meeting after all this, a debriefing, you have prince duties to fulfill and your father requested your presence. And if you haven't forgotten the two witches vanished, it won't be the last we seen of them. And-"

Kurapika cuts Mito off. "And we were promised a victory party, so surely those nitty gritty things could wait M'lady. Everyone Is tired and in mourning, those witches won't strike again so soon." Everyone is shocked to see Kurapika would be the one to basically go against a debriefing. But what he says is true, everyone does need rest. They all need a moment to mourn. "Besides I believe you still need to have a proper conversation with uhm The King and Queen. One without the Princes' involved. That is."

Mito nods. "Of course, everyone needs rest and peace, we will reschedule the debriefing when everyone is well rested and had a lovely feast. But Gon that doesn't change the fact that your father needs to see you." Mito looks at Gon pointedly.

Gon sighs. "Mito I promise I will go to him once I am done, I just want to take Killua somewhere, we will be back in time for the feast." Mito sighs but nods. Gon beams then hugs Mito, giving her a kiss on the cheek. He grabs Killua's hand and drags him off.

"Don't have sex in the annex!" Mito yells after Gon, who scoffs in response, continuing to pull Killua along. Mito turns to everyone else. "Leorio and Kurapika, help get everyone settled. I will take the King and Queen. After you are all settled feel free to rest." Mito bows and grabs the King and Queen with some of the royal guard threading behind her.

Kurapika and Leorio work quickly to help the people get as settled as possible. The people are staying more in the inner homes of the kingdom. Closer to the castle where they can hear word on updates on when they could possibly return home and of course when the moment comes to choose their King and Queen's fate. Despite them being under control, lots have died under their rule, people they swore to protect. That's something that cannot be ignored.

The council members each had a room in the castle. The ten curses joining them as well as the remaining Troupe members. Meanwhile Gon continues to drag Killua into the secret gardens of the castle. Killua looks at all the intersting shaped and coloured plants in awe, until they come to the start of what looks like a maze. Gon smirks and drags Killua in, expertly making it through to the end where a little arch lies. Gon says his name and a little door handle appears. "I might not have magic but I have secret magical passageways you know" Gon says before opening the door, leading them to a forested garden, with a tree with a bunch of carvings on them. "This is the royal wedding tree. After the marriage and honeymoon, and coronation of the new King and Queen, their initials become carved into the tree. It's like our family record, or family tree if you will."

Killua delicately touches the names on the tree. "Wow this is beautiful Gon. Thank you for showing me this." Gon sits down under the tree, Killua joining him.

Pitou and Retz rematerialize in their lair. They are both more then upset they failed. The mirror beside them thunders as a mystic purple smoke appears. A shadowed face speaks to them now. "Zefrni two have failed netu, Ek should've left zefrni two lifr rot!" You two have failed me, I should've left you two to rot!

Pitou and Retz feel shivers go down their spines as they bow down. "M'lady Morgana please give us another chance, we have a solution, a new plan to rectify our mistakes. Give us another chance." Pitou states her head still bowed.

Morgana laughs manically. "And why would I do that?"

Retz gulps as she looks up meeting Morgana's gaze. Morgana raises an eyebrow in surpise at the boldness. "Because it's not our plan. It's an old allies plan. One you respected."

Morgana seems amused now. "Oh? And who might I have respected?"

~Flashback~

"Ek have ali yooialice b, but when ekli eventually breaks, we need alice immediate yooialice lifr set ekce motion, that they won't see coming."
(I have a plan b, but when it eventually breaks, we need an immediate plan to set in motion, that they won't see coming.)

Pitou smirks as she gestures for Retz to explain her plan.

"We waraekcesa waalisoon alice old deraektuceempi eraliceem work" (We bring back an old friends handy work.)

Pitou nods. "Which friend we talking about?"

"Liertu tuvoekoi Queen" (The evil Queen)

"Her plan failed though." Pitou pointed out. "Besides no frcetu has emfrcetu that onekceem frde nealisaekso ekce centuries. Sure doing ekli two or frcetu person ekpi simple but alice entire kingdom." Her plan failed though." pitou pointed out. (besides no one has done that kind of magic in centuries. Sure doing it two or one person is simple but an entire kingdom.)

Retz nods. "We can do it. And if we need help, we can just contact Regina."

"She went lifr liertu oieksaerli piekemtu remember?" (She went to the light side remember?)

Retz smirks then, as she casually inspects her nails. "The Evil Queen."

Morgana has a flash of emotion go through her eyes. "Regina? That traitor." Morgana hisses.

Pitou then stands and meets Morgana's eyes. "Yes she is a traitor. But, her plans were always devious. Not even your excellency can deny that. So now all we need to do is use her old plot."

Morgana smirks. "And which devious plot of hers do you two intend to recreate?"

Retz leans against the wall. "The Dark curse."

Morgana raises her eyebrow. "That is an extremely powerful curse. And you require someone you love. How would you even pull it off?"

Pitou looks down and digs her nails into her hands. "Its already been handled. Leave it to us. We will not disappoint you."

Morgana nods. "Very well. Start the curse immediately." The mirror then goes back to normal.

"You heard the woman." Retz states as she grabs one of their family members from the dungeon. "Let's get this over with."

A/n filler chapter but heyyy we're back