Chapter 13

Killua and Gon are now on their patrol shift, they both wear full coverage to avoid onlookers as they walk around the compound in a great distance from it, making sure the perimeter is alright. "So Snow White, when will you woo me?"

Killua raises an eyebrow as he gives Gon an amused smile. "Didn't think I would have to woo you Charming, but very well what do you desire?"

Gon smirks. "You mean other than your body underneath me moaning my name in ecstasy?" Killua's eyes widen as he blushes intensely, he then whacks Gon on the head three times. "Y-You Idiot you can't just say things like that! And out in the open! What if someone heard you?"

Gon releases a laugh. "And who will hear me?" Killua glares at Gon and smacks him once more. "I don't know the enemy?"

Gon pouts. "Doesn't the enemy have the right to know you're mine." Gon than smirks, Killua blushes once more. As Gon chuckles causing Killua to punch Gon's shoulder. "Actually by woo, I mean to take me out, I technically took you out already."

Killua looks to be considering something, he then smirks. "I will woo you like an expert under one condition." Gon surely won't like this, he thinks to himself.

"Oh yeah and what is that condition Killua?" Gon says inching closer to Killua.

"You not allowed to touch me or say anything sexual to me, a whole 24 hours before the date." Gon gasps Does he wish me to die? Before he can respond however...

Someone comes out trying to throw a powder on us, Gon tries pushing infront of Killua, but Killua shoves Gon backwards.

"Gon I am immune to poisons let me take the hit!" The powder hit Killua, he falls and Gon catches him, his eyes then snap open. "Killua thank Go-why your eyes so dark blue?" But Killua couldn't hear him because right now he just wanted to take off Gon's clothes, along with his. "Gon. Your tent. Now." Gon nods in confusion. As soon as they got there, Killua pushes Gon on the bed and straddles him. "Fuck me Gon." Gon's eyes widen, Killua starts to nibble on Gon's ear and kiss down his neck. Killua swiftly takes off his shirt and reaches for the the hem of Gon's. Gon knows something is wrong and it has to do with that powder.

Gon yells for Kurapika's help. "Why you calling Pika? Want a threesome Gon?" Gon's eyes widened in alarm, because he certainly does not want a threesome.

"Jeez Gon why'd you call me if you two are busy?" Asks Kurapika with a deep blush. "Killua is under some sort of lust spell." Gon says in sheer panic as Killua licks his lips. Kurapika nods. "Come here Kil." Killua smirked, Gon watches him go to Kurapika and start feeling his chest, Pika's face went red.. "Oh Pika you feel great" he then kisses down Kurapika's neck and Pika releases an unintentional moan. That bastard Gon thought.

Killua was now on his knees looking lustfully at Pika and Pika looked red as a tomato, sweat was dripping down his face, he certainly does not want anything sexual with his best friend he just feels frozen and damn this lust spell really brought out this seductive side in Killua it was insane. When Killua touched Kurapika's waistband and Kurapika shuddered Gon lost it. "Pika get out!" Pika jumped and nodded quickly, as his blush intensifies. "R-Right."

Killua pouts as Pika leaves, he then goes back to Gon and sits on the bed deciding to pleasure himself since Gon was denying him pleasure. Killua moves his hand down his chest slowly, once he gets to his waistband he slips his hand in and starts pumping, he moans Gon's name. Gon was clenching his fists and breathing was becoming a hard task. Killua decides to lay right beside Gon placing his lips by Gon's ear as he moans. Gon is extremely horny now and is honestly surprised he didn't take Killua right there at that exact moment.

Killua pouts when he sees Gon's eyes closed, he decides to straddle him once more and starts grinding their hard members against each other. Killua is panting and moaning Gon's name. But Gon still won't give in he wants their first time to be special. Killua starts crying, Gon snaps his eyes open, Killua has stopped grinding and his eyes are all red and puffy. "Gon doesn't find me sexy." He whispers. Gon's eyes widen. Oh fuck thought Gon, he does find Killua sexy, its extremely hard holding back. "No Killua I do find you sexy! You the sexiest!" Gon screamed out.