Chapter 5

Killua P.O.V

I am currently out of the home base in the most serene place in the woods mediating. "So Cutie have you spoken to your demon yet?" I open one eye and look at Gon's approaching figure.

"Charming you just left a few minutes ago. You literally distracting me." He gives me a little smirk.

"So I am distracting now Snow?" I blush and give him a glare. What is wrong with this asshat! "Idiot! Just leave me in peace, my demon probably doesn't want to appear with you here." I close my eyes in concentration.

He chuckles. "Actually I came to call you. Bisky is here." My eyes shoot open. I as I stand and grab his hand pulling him to camp. "Well let's go then!" He pulls me back, by the hand clasped onto his. My eyes widen, as I bite my lip. I breathe in. Oh Crap! Bad idea. He smells so delicious. Oh God what am I saying? Keep yourself together Killua!

"Did I mention how stunning you look today?" He whispers in my ear, a shiver runs down my spine, as I flutter my eyes closed. I feel heat rise to my cheeks, I am probably tomato red. This boy will be the death of me! I nod, as I open my eyes meeting those Chocolate eyes, God I love Chocolate. I love his eyes, his captivating doe like eyes. I gulp, oh my gosh! I am attracted to Gon!. "Yes you have told me that about three times already Charming."

He gives me a dazzling smile. "Clearly it isn't enough, perhaps two more times will do?" I took in a deep breath, trying to get my blush to shimmer down. "That's not necessary."

He nods. "Oh but it is." I bite my lip and look away from him. I pull him by his hand so that we can keep walking, I walk slightly ahead so that he can't see my face. But suddenly he is next to me. "You know you real cute when you blush." I groan out. Does he wish to give me an early death, Death by Charmimg.

"W-Why must you say such embarrassing things Idiot!" He chuckles.

"Is it embarrassing if it's the truth?" He is suddenly way too close to me, I jump and move away, I can't have him this close. "Yes! It is!" I yell. As I march to camp, I hear his laughter erupt behind me. I slap my cheeks.

"Why are you so red?" Asks Kurapika when I bump into him and a woman with blonde hair with eyes that seem almost maroon. Just like the coat on her that covers her pink dress.

I immediately bow, as this is Lady Bisky. "First you will try mediating, if that doesn't work..." she trails off as a demon rises behind her, he has maroon eyes, very built and a sadistic smile, as drool leaves it mouth. "Then my friend here will force yours to show itself." At those words, the beast grows fur on it's back, claws spread out, its skin turns full maroon as its eyes glow and it crouches before me ready to pounce. The only sound you hear is the tapping of its tail.

Both Kurapika and my eyes widen in fear of the beast. I hear I growl from Kurapika's side, his demon Chain hasn't come out but its near... warning Bisky's.

"What's going on?" Gon whispers in my ear and I jump. I then turn to Kurapika, "Shouldn't he leave during this part?" Gon's mouth falls open as Kurapika nods.

"Gon leave or I will remove you, it's far too dangerous, you can come back once he has connected with his demon."

Gon was ready to protest, Kurapika's eyes glow scarlet as mine glow a bright blue, as we both utter, "Ratulinirace lifr tent" (Return to tent) Gon has evaporated before us. We hear a distant. "Hey!" But choose to ignore it.

Bisky starts walking off, so we follow her. She takes us deep within the forest until we see a big rock. She places her hand on it, as her eyes glow. The big rock glows and Bisky steps through it us following suit. Once my eyes adjust I see we are in a slightly different forest. It is absolutely breath taking.