Chapter 17

Recap of the end of Chapter 15 brought to you by Chrollo :
Chrollo : please accept this complimentary holy water

Readers : thank you

Chrollo : no probs, as long as you vote Team Chrollo.

Leorio : you can't bribe them with holy water.

Chrollo : it's not bribing, they can take it whether they in my team or not... It's just a suggestion

Leorio : stfu

Kurapika: stop it!

@snipermasksrifle now not only you can enjoy my reply

Recap over.

Play Til the light goes out by Lindsey Sterling

Killua P.O.V (but there will be moments when it's in third p.o.v or like no ones p.o.v in particular)

The army walks together in silence, reaching the point where we meet the reinforcements Mito sent. "What sort of men do you think your aunt would've sent us?" I ask Gon, the council and the Troupe listening carefully. Gon shrugs his shoulders. "I haven't any idea, but we do have great soldiers back home, however in this war we would need more than great soldiers on our side." Everyone nods in agreement. He is right, no matter how great our numbers and skills, the fact is their forces come back to life after twenty four hours we need more warriors who won't die easily, more like the council and the Troupe. But beggars can't be pickers.

When we finally stop at the exact destination we meant to meet them, no one is in sight. Which irritates me to no end because we need to get a move on and I don't need people who can't follow simple instructions and tell time.

"Killua!" Screams Gon in panic as I catch a apple that was thrown like a bullet at my head and crush it in my hand. I turn to see A girl with black hair with blue tips and red stripes in it, you can sense her power as she leans agaisnt the tree, she smirks her eyes sparkling both blue and red. "Well they certainly have great reflexes Tenzin." She says, before a guy with black unruly hair and glasses steps out from another tree. "Sorry about that Aino, she just thought she would test you out." He smiles.

I raise my eyebrow. "I am sorry and you are?" The guy named Tenzin chuckles deeply and waves his hand around dismissively as he walks closer to me, my eyes narrowing. "How rude of me. My name is Tenzin, Son of Zeus. And this is-"

The girl walks off the tree and stands beside him. "I am Aino daughter of Hephaestus." My eyes widen after who they said they were. Holy shit. Tenzin smiles at my and every other witches faces. "I suppose you all know our story." Aino says nonchalantly.

"Where's the rest of you?" Pika asks with a raised eyebrow. While the no magic users look confused, all but Gon and Leorio, royalty also know the tales. Tenzin then waves his hand again. "Guys come on out." Eight more people emerge from the shadows that are barely present, it's almost as if they appear out of thin air, none of us witches could even sense them. "Introduce yourselves." Tenzin says.

A girl with blue hair, red eyes and horns smiles sweetly. "I am Ame No Mi Kumari, you can call me Ame, I am the daughter of Poseidon." A guy with white hair and red eyes that stands beside her, glances at us and smiles. "I am Tsukiyomi, son of Artemis."

A girl with red curly hair and yellow eyes rolls her eyes. "We really doing the whole parent thing? Wow okay, then I am Enyo daughter of Ares." A man with Red hair and eyes filled with mischief, one being red another being grey smirks. "Well Darlings I am Raijin, son of Hermes."