Chapter 19

The Square was lit up with Lanterns and the two kingdoms all danced together in celebration of their new found freedom. Kurapika leans against the snack and drink table laughing at his drunk comrades doing stupid tasks, he shakes his head in amusement while taking a sip from his drink. Leorio stands beside him grabbing a couple of mini food from behind them. "How come you aren't dancing?" Leorio asks. Kurapika glances at Leorio and shrugs indifferently. "Chrollo is quickly gathering the last of his spies." Leorio raises an eyebrow before smirking, he chuckles. Kurapika immediately seems to flare, he folds his arms and looks at Leorio in question. "What's so funny?" Leorio shrugs a teasing smile on his lips. "I just never took you for a man who can't seem to have fun without their significant other." Kurapika practically slams the cup down, enraged by the discreet accusation of him being a dependent man. "You take that back Leorio."

Leorio pushes off the table and holds out his hand for Kurapika to take. "Prove me wrong and I might just consider it." Kurapika scoffs but seems to be failing at hiding a smile as he takes Leorio's hand and joins the dance floor just as the music changes. Gon smiles at them on the dance floor before turning to Killua who is currently stuffing his face with food. Gon chuckles before smirking. "Care to dance Snow?" Killua blushes and wipes his mouth before clearing his throat, he smiles at Gon. "Thought you would never ask, Charming." Gon leads them onto the dance floor. They dance to the upbeat beautiful song being played by the band. The mood vibrant and happy amongst the crowd. Not a single person was not having fun, even King Ging was present at the celebration. He watched proudly as his son danced with his future husband. A distant memory of him dancing with his dear Kate. Kate was someone who was very fond of dancing, she would practically force her husband to dance, even at the randomest of times. Ging smiles at the memories coming to mind "Come on Mito, we can't let the young lads and ladies have all the fun." Mito chuckles and nods in agreement before they take to the dance floor.

Chrollo was currently in his room in the castle ordering all his little spies to retreat. His eyes narrow when one seems to take longer to return then the others, he connects with the bird, his eyes glowing back. He gasps at what he sees. "Ratulinirace at once" ~Return at Once~ His little spy chirps in response and flies with speed to return home. Meanwhile Chrollo sprints through the castle halls, trying to get to the square as fast as he possibly can. "Sieklier liertu square ekce neekceem, waraekcesa netu there sieklier liertu wave frde neze eraliceem" ~With the square in mind, bring me there with the wave of my hand~ Chrollo appears in the middle of the square surprising many of the people there. His eyes scan the crowd, making a silent tch noise seeing Leorio dipping Kurapika. But that's not important right now. Besides Kurapika is his future, he will be with him til the day he dies, he has nothing to be concerned about. Chrollo swiftly stops the music. "What gives?" A drunk Zushi hollers from the floor where he was attempting the worm. "Council, Troupe, Curses and Royalty. Follow me to the war room at once." Chrollo glances around once more. "Where are the curses?"

Everyone seems to be in war mode now. "They already departed. What's this about?" Killua asks promptly. Chrollo looks at the civilians and shakes his head. "Not here." The Council, Troupe and Royalty swiftly make their way to the war room after informing the villagers they may continue the festivities without them. Once they make it to the war room, no one wastes time. "Okay speak Chrollo." Gon states.

"As you know I was calling for all my spies to return to me, one caught something in their sights on their way back." Chrollo starts as he places his hands on the table. His whole demeanor seems to have darkened. After all the Dark curse was a troubled part of the witches history. One most good sorcerers wish to forget. "Let me guess, Pitou and Retz?" Kurapika says seeming more annoyed then anything. Those witches are way too resilient. Chrollo nods. "They were working on a curse, an old one." Chrollo says just above a whisper.