Chapter 4

A/n in this book Killua and Gon are 18, Kurapika is 18, Chrollo 19 and Leorio 20.

Gon P.O.V

I can't believe this cute little fluff is Prince Killua! My my my he is breath taking. I could see he realized I was the leader, but he oddly doesn't think I am aware of who he is. Nonetheless, I will wait for him to tell me.

I look at the cute white cotton ball, you can tell he loves the outdoors by the way his eyes light up at every little thing in nature. God he is so perfect. I just want kiss those lips. Those rosey lips. How is he so gorgeous. You want to do more than just kiss him. I internally scowl at my inner voice, the dick is obviously right, but I don't need to be told something I know!

"Uhhm Charming?" I jump and look at Killua, who is giving me a raised eyebrow. "Yes Snow?"

He gives me an amused smile. "Oh so my nickname has a nickname?" I hum in response and I hear the beautiful boy lightly laugh. "Does that mean I should call you Charm at times?" I shrug.

"If you wish, you may, but you could just call me Charming and Gon, as you know my name, but alas I don't know yours." Killua rolls his eyes. Honestly this Prince really isn't going to tell me shit is he? I mean come on. I already know who he is.

"Well Charm, you can call me Blue its what my troop members call me." I shake my head.

"You and I both know that isn't your real name, I mean why would someone name you Blue, when they have the perfect opportunity, to name you Snow, or Snow White or beautiful....they could even name you sexy." I turn to look at Killua and see him bright red.

He smacks me on the arm. "Shut up you idiot! You can't just say things like that my word!"

We keep walking until we make it to the compound. "Honey glow" I whisper as my eyes shine Hazel. And the former vacant woods is transformed to my camp.

"Zefrni can do nealisaekso?" Killua asks beside me, and I am shocked. Wow his a witch as well? God that is sexy.

"I honestly have no idea what you just said there." Killua bursts out laughing, as he waves his hands dismissively. "Don't worry your response answers my question."

I pout. "No, I want to know your question."

He rolls his eyes. "I asked if you could do magic." Ahh, okay that makes sense.

"Well no, but Kurapika made it so that the members of the Rebellion who have been invited into the hideout can open the secret passage, with or without magic." Killua nods beside me.

"That's Pika for you."

That's when Kurapika walked forward. "What's this about then?"

I was about to respond, until Killua does a little curtsey. "Talking of your excellence your grace." My face scrunched in confusion, especially when I see Kurapika have mischief in his eyes, while stands up straight and makes a face that only an asshole royal would make. "Very well peasant, continue to talk of my greatness."

Killua then stood up and place his arm on his forhead dramatically, "ohhh the fair, amazing Kurapika has..." he paused and gave him a smirk. "A fat ass." Kurapika gives him a playful glare as they both burst out laughing.

"His ass is not fat!" I turn to see Leorio coming forward. I give him an amused smile, odd that he would defend Pika's ass like that.

"Leorio what on earth are you doing here?" I ask in complete bafflement.

"I thought we were all joining as one?" He tilts his head.

Kurapika slaps his forhead. "Yeah but you were supposed to arrive with your unit at dawn." He shrugs.

I sigh, "Kurapika, Snow White and Leorio follow me."

I heard Kurapika snicker as he teased Killua. "Snow White huh?" Killua rolls his eyes. "Oh shut up." Kurapika whispers something in Killua's ear, as a smirk forms on his face, Killua glares at Kurapika. "Can you kindly close the hole which expels sound?" They stare at each other for a minute, before they burst out laughing.

I look at Leorio and see him narrowing his eyes and Killua, I smirk to myself, as I push him with my shoulder. "Jealous are we?"  He scoffs under his breath and turns away from me. "As if." I roll my eyes but smile. That's when Chrollo opens my tent from the inside and looks at us then rolls his eyes. "Took you long enough."

I see Leorio stiffen. You see what had happened was, I grew up with Leorio he was kind of like my protector despite me not needing one, but parents orders and what not. However, Kurapika and Chrollo grew up together. They were even boyfriends when Kurapika was 15 and he was 16. They broke up when Kurapika was 17, and him obviously 18. By then Leorio and I had known Kurapika for a year already, and he had a major crush on him, but boyfriend restrictions. Then one drunken night Kurapika and Leorio shared a night together. This gave him hope, but alas when we formed the group to take down the curse of Killua's Kingdom we ran into Chrollo. Now they have an awkward love triangle going on.

"Chrollo." Leorio hisses. Chrollo rolls his eyes and gives Leorio a fake smile. "Leorio."

But then he turns to Killua and smiles. "Blue." Killua gives him a smirk, "kiss any hands lately?" Chrollo chuckles, as Kurapika blushes and stiffens. My eyes widen, and I quickly turn to Leorio to see anger and hurt in his eyes. Killua's eyes widen as he turns to Leorio and I can see him cussing himself out in his brain. He most likely would've liked to tease Chrollo without Leorio around.

"Gentlemen we wasting time." Said Kurapika as he entered the tent. I nod and follow him in, as we head to the war table to formulate a plan, "As of today we have the upper hand, their mindless people are no match for us"  I said as everyone nods.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." We all turn and see Hisoka. Killua brightens up, I see Hisoka chuckle and ruffle Killua's hair, Killua swats his hand away. "What do you mean Hisoka?" Asks Chrollo with a blank expression.

"I just watched two witches perform a spell, the mindless fighters will now not be able to die, they will regenerate after 24 hours, and the only way to Kill them is also the only way to stop this all..." He pauses as he meets everyone's eyes then stops on Killua's.

"Someone who can do magic, who has been personally hurt by the talismans magic can destroy it and essentially end this war."

"We don't-" Leorio begins.

But Kurapika, Chrollo and I cut him off as we all say, "We do." We all look towards Killua, and he blushes and coughs into his hand. "H-Hi" I smile at his adorableness.

Chrollo stands up and gives Kurapika a look, and it seems they sharing a mind conversation, suddenly it seems Killua and Hisoka have joined it. Why couldn't I be a witch, this seems highly unfair.

"Snow, What you guys talking about?"

They all look flabbergasted for a second, until they all laugh. Killua twirls his hair around his finger. "Sorry we forgot you two well can't you know." Said Killua, I nod. "Well Charming, I need to meet my demon."

"Your what?" Asks Leorio with wide eyes, as I say. "I am sorry...Repeat that?"

"Blue here needs to meet his demon." Said Kurapika.

"We need the demon to want to talk to Blue." Said Chrollo in thought.

"Mine came to me when I needed him most." Said Hisoka. Chrollo and Kurapika both mumbled a "same"

"We could place him in danger...or he could try mediating?" Suggests Chrollo.

"We should summon Bisky." Said Kurapika and they all nodded, as Killua smiled. "I get to finally meet Bisky!"

Bisky, the new Merlin Bisky?