Chapter 2

A/n I used this youtube video cause I found it cute lmfao.

Training was brutal, everyone was tired, but the day of the battle finally came.

We all set out into the woods, we meet up with some of the Leaders unit. A man in a black coat with white fur and black pants comes towards Kurapika, he wears no shirt and has a cross on his forhead. "Hey Pika." He whispers with a smile.

I see my dear friend blush and I smirk to myself. I stick my hand out. "You must be Chrollo, I am Blue." Kurapika sends me a glare, as Chrollo gives me an amused smile. He leans forward to whisper in my ear. "I know who you are Prince Killua, I was dear friends with your brother and Hisoka...I am sorry for your loss." I turn and meet his eyes and give him a curt nod. "And I am sorry for yours." He gives me a smile.

Chrollo gives a questioning brow to Kurapika and quirks his head in my direction, Kurapika nods. He then pulls us aside. "The leader is joining your two compounds, after this battle...I presume you three will lead the bigger unit together." Kurapika nods.

"Thank you Chrollo, much appreciated." He gives Kurapika a smile.

"Anything for you." He winks and pulls Kurapika's hand to his lips, lightly brushing his lips against them. I notice Kurapika visibly shudder, I smirk to myself once more. Kurapika shoots me a glare,like he could sense my smirk or something. I give him a little shrug. Chrollo then walks off and says an enchantment. His eyes turn black as he utters, "Sofrnetu forth emtunefrcepi yorafrlitusoli us" (come forth demons, protect us)

"What's he doing calling demons for aid?" I whisper in anger. Only for the reason that we believe the original specimen who cursed the talisman is a demon, and a witch just took it over.

"There aren't only evil demons in the world, where do you think we witches get our abilities from Blue? We have a demon friend." My eyes widened. I have a demon friend?

I watch as dark shadows emerge and surround us, only those with powers can see the demons so the other soldiers have no idea what stands beside them. I decide to speak to Chrollo in witch tongue in order to not alarm the others. "Fighter emtunefrcepi or healers?" (Fighter demons or healers?) I see some people look just as confused as they were when Chrollo spoke his spell.

He looked to me mildly shocked. "Zefrni ali sieklisoer?" (You a witch?)

I nod, but Kurapika speaks for me. "He ekpi still ekce training." (He is still in training)

Chrollo nods. "Okay men, let's charge!" Yells Kurapika.

Chrollo answers me then in a whisper. "Healers, summoning fighters would take much more then just my abilities, I could do it alone on a full moon though, or if I had my black book." I nod. "Met your demon yet?" I shake my head. He purses his lips and nods.

"How do I meet him and or her?" I ask curious as to what my demon looks like.

"Mine came to me in my time of need." I nod again. We both stay silent now as we hear footsteps. Kurapika raises his fist indicating we all halt our movement. That is when 10 of my people charge at us. But they aren't my people, they have vine like veins on their faces that are black...blood seeps from their eyes, they practically look undead. Their eyes held no souls. We really need to break that fucking talisman.

I run up a tree flipping landing on one of their heads and snapping it, as I jump off, I raise my leg swiping right kicking it off. "I am so sorry." I whisper once I recognize her as the mother of 5, all her sons were knights.

Another one comes at me, I grab their arm pulling them forward landing a punch on the face, I then flip them on the floor, placing my foot on their throat and stepping hard, until I hear the crack. A tear drops down my cheek, as I recognize him. He was the man who tailored our clothes. I exhale a shaky breath.