30. Full-On Preparations!

Start from the beginning

Me: Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.

Princess: STOP SPAMMING IDIOT! I WAS COMING!

Princess: Btw those lines are really cheesy but I still can't stop laughing!

Me: Glad to be at your service! Anyways, I wanted to inform you about the torture I have to go through bcoz of you!

Princess: What? What did I do???

Me: Noah is dragging my ass up to all the shopping centers to look for a perfect outfit for the party to match with our plus one!!!

Princess: OMFG! So is James! Like he is also hauling me up to every shop for the "perfect" dress!!!!!!

Me: Mhhmm! Make sure to impress ;)

Princess: Rub off that wink mister... 

Me: No thanks I am really enjoying this actually!

Princess: Ugghhhhh! Oh I have to go so enjoy your field trip while I do mine! Byeee!

"You coming or what?" Noah screamed from down. 

I just shook my head as I rushed down the stairs and walked outside to meet Noah sitting in the car impatiently. 

"Let's go!" I said as I sat in. Noah started the car as he drove away

...

A/N: P.O.V CHANGE ALERT!

FLASHBACK TO AROUND 10 MINUTES AGO...

Olivia's P.O.V

"So he then again asked you to the party?" Laura asked for the millionth time as I nodded furiously. I was losing my patience now!

"Whoa! He must be really serious about you then!" She sighed.

"Serious and him? Yeah right! He just asked me since we wanted Noah to ask Sienna and so that he can't use me as his pathetic excuse!" I snorted.

"Oh yeah? Then why did Aiden ask you? You could have said no to Noah, he knew that! Then why would he choose you anyways when he knew that all the girls were pining to go with him?" Laura smirked at me as I was rendered speechless.

Maybe I had not been entirely honest with myself. I can't deny the tiny but nagging fact that lingered back in my mind.

Why me?

Laura was right, Noah knew I would say no to him, so did Aiden. Then why would he choose to take a girl who always pushing him away and not bothering about him or his feelings at all?

"You find nobody more beautiful? Nobody smarter than them? Nobody worth it?"

"I see none of them. I only see you!"

His words were stuck at the back of my mind since then. It was supposed to be a joke but I always felt his eyes held the genuine touch in them. Like... he meant it like that.

But of course he didn't, he knows where we both stand. He has so better options. I am like the only girl he hangs out with since I am the only one he considers a friend like Noah... that is all it is, isn't it?

I felt like I knew the answer, but I was just too afraid to be right. 

Then why did I want myself to be right about my suspicions? 

Suddenly a plate was dropped in front of me with my favorite sandwiches for breakfast. I quickly started digging in.

"Hey! Your favorite sandwiches! Even I want some!" I heard James as he sat down on the chair beside mine on the dining table. Laura passed him his serve as she picked hers and settled in with us.