Chapter 2 ~ The Blackout

(you all know the scene where Monokuma tells everyone to meet at Jabberwock Park, and then turns Usami into Monami and all that crap so I'm just gonna skip over that)

*It's currently the next day*

I wake up to a knock on my door.

"FUCK OFF!" I yell.

"Um sorry (Y/N) Byakuya asked me to come get you." Hajime said behind the door.

"Well tell him I don't wanna come." I reply.

"No you have to come to the restaurant." He says.

"No fuck off!" I yell.

I don't hear anything for a while then I heard my door knob wiggle and the door slam opened.

"YAY Bobby pins!" Ibuki shouts as she walks in.

"Did you just break into my cottage with a Bobby pin?" I ask.

"Ibuki sure did!" Ibuki replies

"Nice!" I say before getting up.

"Thank you but you really need to get up and come to restaurant." Ibuki says.

I sigh. "Fine I'll meet you there."

"Yay!" Ibuki says excitedly before leaving.

I get dressed and open my door to see Hajime waiting for me.

"Oh hey (Y/N) he says.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"Since Ibuki broke in, I didn't wanna come inside in case you were indecent." He said. (What a good little boi)

"Oh well thank you." I said. As we started walking towards the restaurant.

When we got there Byakuya started talking about how we needed a leader and how he should be the one to take in that role because he was the Ultimate Affluent Prodigy.

None of us really cared so we Decided to let Byakuya be the leader.

Byakuya also ends up deciding that we're going to have a party.

Teruteru volunteers to cook, and Nagito decides to let us draw chopsticks to see who gets to clean.

"Can't you just rig that and use your luck to not get the cleaning chopstick though?" I ask.

"I don't know, my luck usually isn't voluntery." He shruggs.

Nagito ends up choosing the chopstick that gets him stuck with cleaning duty.

Byakuya tells the rest of us to leave and let the two who have things to do, do their jobs. I decided to go and see what they had at RocketPunch Market.

I looked around and saw  some things to decorate with.

'maybe when Nagito's done cleaning we can decorate the room for the party' I thought.

I bought (is it even really considered buying it if you don't have to pay anything?) The stuff and walked over to the abandoned building where the party was supposed to take place.

I kicked the door opened, since my hand were full of rugs and crap.

"Hey Nagito are you done cleaning?" I asked as I walked into the room where the party would take place.

Nagito turned around.

"Oh hey, yeah I just finished a second ago why?" He asked.

"I grabbed some stuff to decorate the room so the party wouldn't be so boring." I replied