Chapter 12 ~ Other Plans

Nagito's POV

I opened my eyes and realized I was in some sort of building. I sat up and saw that everyone else was on the floor also getting up. Everyone except Y/N.

She was just sitting there against the wall watching everyone slowly regain consciousness. Her eyes slowly scanned across the room until they met mine.

her pretty (e/c) orbs seemed to be starring into my soul. Her eyes narrowed a bit.

I felt my face heat up and I turned away for a few seconds only to look back and see her standing right next to me.

"AHH!" I yelped. (is that even the right word? idk?)

She started laughing.

"How come you were up before everyone?" I asked.

"I'm more tolerant to the gas so It didn't affect me as long." She said shrugging.

She glanced behind me for a moment before looking back at me.

I turned around to see what she was looking at and saw monokuma, who was now had his back turned to us.

I looked back at her and she whispered. "That's actually not what happened. I'll explain to you later, just make sure that everyone believes that."

I nodded

is she going to kill someone?

"Where are we?" Hajime asked.

(Guys I'm literally going off of a summary video bc i don't want to play the game again so I'm making up a lot of dialogue and leaving some out)

"You're In the Strawberry house! It's one of the two sections in the Fun house. The other section is called the Grape house." Monokuma replied."Now you're placed in a situation like the Hope's Peak Killing game!" (y'all i cannon believe I accidentally skipped writing about the entire file that was supposed to be brought out during the last chapter so pretend I didn't forget lmao)

"You can only get out when the killings begin again! Once someone kills someone else I'll let you guys leave!" He added.

We all decided to start exploring where we walked past a portrait of an old man named Izuru Kamakura who is apparently the founder of Hope's Peak Academy. We also found an elevator that supposedly lead into 'grape house' which was basically the same as strawberry house but the walls were green with grapes instead of pink with strawberries. Very creative monokuma /s.

"Also there's no food here so if the killings don't start you'll all starve to death!" Monokuma cheered.

We all agreed that we should rest but Monokuma insisted that we all participate in tai chi or whatever at 7am everyday.

Please you guys dont even know how difficult it is to write this when you don't have the exact lines because you're just watching a summary video

Monokuma also informed us about something called the final dead room where you can get the ultimate weapon.

(time skip)

Y/N POV

I was woken up by a loud bang. Was i going to check it out? No. Absolutely not. I'm to tired for this shit. So of course, I went back to bed.

The next morning I woke up and began walking around looking for something to do when suddenly I heard a loud cry and the body discovery announcement.

I walked over to where I heard sobbing and saw nekumaru's body broken into multiple pieces and Akane is crying while holding his head in her arms.

Obviously it was investigation time but I had other plans.

I walked up to the door of the final deadroom and stood there for a moment.

"Monokuma?" I called out softly.

"Yeah yeah I know give me a second." He replied suddenly appearing then disappearing again.

"Y/N?" Makoto asked.

Author's Note:

Oop clifhanger ig lol I'm working on the next chapter rn. Also I'm very sorry about how inconsistent I am with updating, here's and apology cake: