Chapter 13 ~ Back a Few Steps

Before the chapter starts I just wanna say

Tehee the funny number

also i kinda rushed the last few paragraphs bc I felt bad for taking so long to update again

Anyways on with the book I guess.

"Y/N?" I hear Makoto ask.

"Hm?" I respond being snapped out of my thoughts.

"You knew of Nagito's plans and the truth." He said.

"Yeah what about it?"

"I was informing everyone-?" He replied.

I looked around

"Oh fuck I keep zoning out and forgetting we're in a class trial."

"Wait you knew this whole time about what Nagito was planin' to do!?" Akane asked.

I nodded.

"Why didn't you say so in Nagito's trial?" Hajime asked.  (Please it just autocorrected hajime to Janine lmfao)

"I would've been accused of being the traitor and everyone would've been fucked over."

Byakuya nodded in agreement. (Good to have you on our side byakuya lmao)

Your probably wondering how tf it just skipped from the fun house to the final trial. Well let me explain how this happened. Remember that deal Y/N made with monokuma? It's actually not as important as you probably think it is lol. It was actually just a pass I to the final dead room. So basically as long as Y/N helped monokuma take everyone inside the fun house, she could go in the final dead room without having to play the game.

Now you may be wondering why it skipped to the final trial instead of just continuing from where the last chapter left off. Well this book wouldn't be as Interesting duh. Anyways on with the book. I guess we'll go back a few steps and go over what happened in detail.

"Monokuma?" I called out.

"Yeah yeah I got it hang on." Monokuma said.

I waited a few seconds before watching the final dead room door open ( I think it was a door, idk I'm not sure)

"The deal was to take you straight to the octagon so just follow me." Monokuma said as he walked around through some creepy rooms before unlocking another one.

I walked inside and was met with a room full of weird weapons and such. The walls were really tight ( I know you h0rny mfs are gonna comment something about that) and you could tell it was shaped like the outside of an octogon (idk if that made any sense but imma pretend it did bc you guys should have already seen the room im talking about anyways)

"Oh yeah and before I leave you can have this." monokuma said before handing me a file and dissapearing. I was about to read it when I suddenly felt a weird pang of anxiety rush trough my body. I froze and listened very closely. I heard a very faint click before seeing the door to the octagon open a few seconds later.

"Y/N!" Nagito said as he walked into the room.

"I honestly should've guessed you would come in here." I said 

I opened the file and Nagito looked at it over my shoulder.

Author's Note

Ayo so if you couldn't tell this book is coming to an end which to be fair it's taken me over a year to write so its about time lmao. The Final chapter of this book will most likely be coming out on Christmas but I'm not entirely sure. Also as soon as the last chapter of this is published I'll be publishing the first two(technically four) chapters of my new One Shots book so if you wanna check that out once it's published I'd appreciate it! Anyways I hope you have a good day/night!!