Chapter 14 ~ Wait

Nagito and I walked back from the octagon with the items they needed for their plan. Obviously Nagito was going to take the full blame in the long run but hopefully chiaki would be the one to 'murder' Nagito.

We passed by the rest of the group who were standing at the door to the future foundation building. I didn't want to get caught with Nagito and seeing as the fact that Im not with them already looks suspicious I figured I would walk away from Nagito while he hung back to take a moment to say some random weird Nagito shit to them.

I opened the door to the building and placed the bottle of poison down on the shelf with the fire extinguisher things.

A few minutes later, Nagito came in and started helping me set up his 'death'.

When we first decided on sticking with the plan I believed everything about to future foundation was true, it all added up, but come to think of it, that may have been planned from the start. Maybe this would actually kill Nagito.

The more stuff we set up, the more anxious I got.

What if Nagito actually died?

Why do I care? I never care.

I looked over at him, he was setting up the rope that was supposed to drop the spear down.

He's so pretty.

Wait no.

Well......

Okay

Wait

The beach

The reason it looked like he was lying when he said he liked me as a friend wasn't just some weird facial expression.

Nagito liked me too.

No

Nagito said he loved me

And I think I love him too-

"Okay I think everything is ready!" Nagito said excitedly. This meant it was time for me to leave and him to tie himself up.

I nodded and began to walk towards the door.

What if this is fake though?

What if Nagito actually died????

I sighed.

"Wait" I said turning around.

Authors Note :

Sorry about the short chapter, the next one should be coming out on Christmas and will be the LAST chapter of the book!! Also I hope I didn't leave any mistakes in there, I literally wrote this really quickly and it's currently midnight so-