Entry 6

A/N: Hello! Then again, my cliched 'sorry for the late update' needs to be said again. Sorry minna -_-

Anyway, the following terms and events that are not even stated in the manga, anime. or even Mashima-sensei himself is all just a figment of my imagination. I also used '---' to separate the parts of the entry written in different time. And also, after the 'xXx' split that I used before the last paragraph depicts that it is NOT included in the journal entry and is just a narration of the me,myself, or simply, it's in third person's point of view.

That's all! Thank you! :*

xXx

Monday 11:00 PM

Today was a very unusual day. After our supposed day-off yesterday, there has been a forecast of a snow storm this afternoon. Weird, right? It's the middle of summer and then poof! There's gonna be a snow storm. It's definitely not normal anywhere except here. Here in Yosubo Town, in the middle of summer, a mild snow storm is always expected that lasts for 5 hours. It is called the Summer Snow. Well, I didn't particularly cared at first, before 'everything' happened.

I remember it clearly. Mr. Rabian, because of the upcoming Summer Storm, ordered that the props placed on the warehouse just near the theater house, be placed inside his own house which is fortunately, the theater house itself.

Me and Natsu are very busy gathering the props and everything with Erza. I think I could now regard Erza as a friend because we managed to talk nicely and I found myself comfortable with her company. I rarely talked to Natsu, except when he asks a question or I'll rant something about him. The three of us did our best placing the things inside the theater house.

After we finished the work, Natsu and Erza left. I told them that I forgot something.

The truth is, it is you, Diary, that I forgot in this very warehouse where I'm writing this now. It's very cold in here, you know? The Summer Storm has already started the moment I found you. I hid you on the small compartment of the beautiful box I found here, this morning because I'm afraid that someone would find it accidentally underneath my bed. Especially because Erza lost the necklace given by King Jellal, so as to why she rummaged the room we're staying, in attempt of finding the lost jewelry.

Anyway, when I found you, it's too late because the storm started without a warning of dark clouds at least. I can't even go out of the warehouse because of the strong band of winds that rampaged outside. Plus, it's zero visibility outside and I can't even find a single shadow of a thing. It's either I'll freeze to death outside, or I'll just wait here until the storm ends in another 4 hours. Natsu won't probably search for me because he's a wimp, and he might have hidden grudges against me..so yeah. Luckily, I had a pen in my pocket. So right now, I'm sitting in one of the corners of the warehouse, anticipating the storm's end, while writing this to pass time.

---

I think I'm freezing right now. My body feels cold it's just 90 minutes since the storm started and 30 minutes since I wrote this entry's last update. I remembered a childhood story told by my mother. It's a story about the princess trapped in a tower with an evil dragon as a guard. The princess just waited patiently until the time came that the destined prince would save her from the tower.

It's really nostalgic, remembering that and all...Well, it's my childhood after all.... In this situation...How I wish...How I wish that someone would save me, like the prince in the story. My body's already feeling numb...and I don't think I can handle it anymore...

---

I think I'm already losing my consciousness, bit by bit. But fortunately, I could still write.

---

There's no prince. There's no one who'll save me...

---

"Is that a light?"

I'm hearing loud pounding noises on the door. Am I hallucinating? All I have done up until now is read my past diary entries, continue this entry, and counting the cracks of the establishment over and over.

The pounding on the door stopped and I saw a dragon. The long scarf and loose jacket he wore slammed against the wind forcefully, seemed like dragon talons as it waved with the cold, snowy wind...

That's right. A dragon saved me... Definitely not a prince.

                                                    -Lucy Ashley.

             (End of diary entry)

xXxX

"Lucy!" the boy immediately ran to her cold body, with her both hands clasping a notebook and pen. The girl smiled at him weakly as she passed out finally, after withstanding the cold.

He tucked the notebook and pen in his coat without even reading it. His red, numb, and trembling hands made way to Lucy's body and covered her with a warm cloth as he carried her like a sack. Slowly, with each painful and hard step he walked through the storm to the warm theater house.