Entry 11

A/N:
Hi guys! I found another time to get my lazy self typing. I've been really depressed by everything. College is really taking its toll on me. ︶︿︶

Anyway, before this note gets longer, I give you this newest entry. :3

----
Friday, 11:50 pm

This is rather problematic. I can't seem to sleep. I keep on thinking of what I should do. He would always invade my thoughts. Natsu's on my mind when I walk in the park, do missions, eat, drink, and now, sleep. This is really troublesome since him, ignoring me is still happening. And something involving him is invading my thoughts more than necessary.

Earlier, when I stood by the mission requests board ,he passed by. I know he looked at me (or the board) because I saw him do it from the corner of my eyes. He even started to talk, "Lu--" but I immediately left before he said anything. Now, I know its my fault for leaving and never settling things, diary. But damn! I am too conscious of him! I can't even stand being near him without doing anything stupid. Like that other time, when he passed by while I am drinking orange juice by the bar, I can't seem to control my stomach churning because of his presence and the juice poured onto my nose, giving me an endless coughing fit. Everybody laughed at me. Embarrassing. And there's this time too when Levy teased me on liking Fireball when he was just near us and can clearly hear the evil bookworm. Ugh, he looked at our way and I lost it. When he looked, I saw his onyx eyes and I blushed at his gaze, making me turn my face away from him, bumping onto Gray's back who was sitting beside us, trying to flirt with Juvia. I conclude now that feelings are troublesome.

Before I forget, some of our guild mates including me stalked Natsu when we learned from a gossip that Natsu bought flowers from a flower shop at the town. Apparently, everyone seemed curious on his love life that this stalking actually happened. Well, I used the situation to satisfy my curious self on knowing whom that Fireball is liking.

After he bought the flowers, we followed him on the town proper. He then, went to the woods and we followed him as stealthily as we can. After what seemed to us, an hour of going to the woods we came upon a small house.

The house is...well, small. It actually looks like those typical houses in town. Judging from the size, the house is probably a home to a small family.

Natsu, holding the flower bouquet in his hands, knocked at the door. We held our breaths in anticipation as we hid behind the trees and bushes. The door opened, revealing a rather small lady. She actually looks like a kid. Her pale white skin suited perfectly on her long, blonde silky locks. The girl wears a light yellow, one-piece dress.

That girl is more gorgeous and girly compared to me. I look like a tomboy, with my short-hair and black clothes. I can't possibly win over that kid. Ugh, I can't believe it.

"She's sooooo cute!" the whispers of my guild mates are beginning to be loud that I needed to shut them up for us to not be noticed. The girl is a kid. Is he a pedophile?! I can't believe it! I never once thought of him, being into kids.

To further prove my assumptions, he kissed her dainty hands. Is he courting her? He is indeed a pedophile. I should be glad, right? Being a pedophile is a big turn-off. But why am I more sleepless than ever?! Damn.

-Lucy Ashley

PS. Ughhh. That Fireball can't possibly be a pedo, right?

---

A/N:

Any speculations on who is the blonde kid? Lol. I'm sure its pretty obvious. Hehe. Misunderstandings and more internal conflicts are coming. Lol

Anyway, this story does contain spoilers if you look at it carefully because I write this, considering the events or revelations of our Earthland characters. Be warned. That's all. :3

Love lots, everyone! Thank you~ (●'з')♡

-almelyn.