Entry 12

Friday, 12:51 am

Yep, I haven't been able to write in this for what? A week? I guess you're not that updated now, Diary. Hah!

Well, first of all, if you don't know, I'm done. Yes, definitely done. Why? Because I do believe that actually, our Natsu Dragion here is indeed a pedophile! Proofs? We just stalked him, Diary. FOR A WEEK. And since I misplaced you, it is only now that I can share this to you.

After that Friday last week, everyone was so pumped up on asking Natsu on who was the 'cute girl' they saw with him. But that stupid Fireball would only deny everything and tells everyone that she just can't reveal this mysterious girl. Suspicious, right?

Then the next day, he would still deny his relationship with the girl when we actually caught him in the act of buying a cute dress that would actually fit the petite body of the said girl. Whyyyyy?! Why would he still deny it when it is already obvious?!

By Monday to Thursday, he didn't show up at the guild. The only thing we know is that he's sick. So we let him in his house without any disturbance.

I was worried. I was most definitely worried that I tried to go secretly at his house in the woods. Who knows what'll everyone in the guild think of me when they discover that I checking on Natsu whether he's okay, alone?! So I did it secretly.

Even if going there was a secret to everyone in the guild, I will not keep it a secret to that damned Fireball. I can shut him up when he speaks of it to anyone, so I didn't bothered on hiding it.

Then here's what happened: When I was about to knock, I heard a faint sound. Moaning. I actually thought I was hearing things, but I can hear someone's moaning. The voice can only be of a little girl, moaning "S-Stop it, Natsuuu." Gosh. Are they doing 'it' now?! Was that discovery even necessary?! Yuck. I didn't even needed to peek inside to see on who was there with him. I saw a pair of pink and yellow sandal just outside his door where I stood. I'm done. I'm so done.

I'm so done now, that I think I should cry every last drop of this painful feeling. I hate it. I hate that I can't actually hate him. That stupid guy. I wish this would be over. I wish I never knew these feelings. I wish I could go back time.

I want to tell you more, but I can't seem to focus. My eyes kept on being watery as I continue to remember everything and I can't write the words. I'm sorry, Diary. But I feel actually devastated right now. How can I even face him tomorrow? I guess I'll just ignore him, and he will ignore me, as always that happens these past weeks.

I guess tonight will be a crying-till-I-sleep night.

Good morning/night, Diary.

-Lucy Ashley

-----
A/N:
Short. I know, right.

-almelyn