Entry 3

Friday, 8:30 PM

Ooookay, I think I've been writing in this journal, earlier and earlier than the usual.

I can't believe it! It's just 8:30 and I'm shutted up on this damned room for nothing. Mr. Rabian ordered me to read the script, since probably, a role might be given to me as an extra. Extra?! Seriously?! Me?! The great Lucy Ashley being given a role as an extra? I would rather sit there and getting bored all the time,  than play as an extra in that pathetic play. 

 And you know? Just as when I was ready to turn down that pathetic offer. That damn Fireball showed up suddenly, and begged me to get the role. Just as you would think, my journal, of course I turned him down. No one tells this Lucy Ashley what she's gonna do. 

 But what do I do, my dearest journal where I told my secrets to? He suddenly turned serious and held my chin. Making me face him. Of course, I should've slapped or punched him...but I just can't! His eyes made eye-contact and he suddenly made his face closer to mine. I can't do anything but just blush at the moment. At that time, a thought came to me... "Is he gonna kiss me?" .  But then, the door to the room where we are ( the rehearsal room? though we're all alone at the moment). Then I punched Natsu squarely on his face, just before the person come in.

"What's that for?!" he said as he caressed his nose that apparently, is the most affected of the punch I made. "I just want to tell you to grab that opportunity!..." .  

"Then he's not gonna kiss me?" I thought at the moment but I immediately brushed that away. "... Besides, I think that it's kinda boring being stuck all alone doing nothing in this mission.." Okay, did he just said that because he's worried or something? Aaaarrrgghhh! I can't even think properly at that moment before!

 And then, a blue-haired guy known as the King of Edolas then spoke to us about the play. Actually, I kinda sweat-dropped because I almost forgot about him, being the person who opened the door earlier. How could I?! How could I ignore the King himself? Okay, never mind that. I kinda got OOC-ed at the moment. He told us that he'll be playing the role of the Prince Prince. Yeah, Prince Prince...How could that cliched play had a lame name for a prince? Like the name Prince. So what's he supposed to be called? Prince Prince? Is it just me or  I'm  starting to think of this play as a little weird?

Well,putting that aside, King Jellal, just said that he's gonna be competing with the Prince Charming with the Princess' love in the play. He also said that the play needs an extra. (which I already know) and it's role would be the Prince Charming's servant! The heck! Like I would like to be someone's slave be it in a play or not. I'm nobody's slave, okay?

 Ah! I almost forgot to read the script. So goodbye for now, Diary.

                                                                                         -Lucy Ashley

P.S. I'm calling you Diary from now on, my journal. I know it's a weird name but... I don't know? I just found the name cute... Gomene :)