Entry 5

Sunday 8:30

Today is our day-off, Diary. Though I prefer not to call it day-off since Mr.Rabian ordered us to go to the nearby market to buy the materials for the props to be used in the play.

Me, Natsu, Erza, and King Jellal (who used a completely ridiculous white peacock mask) went to the market, it's our mission to help Mr. Rabian, after all. We rummaged the stores with different fabrics, needles and pins, hats, and everything written on our checklist.

As you know, Natsu is practically my slave and we are only walking back and forth, so I had Natsu carry all the goods. But Erza helped him on our way back, and soon after, King Jellal also helped them. Hah! I'm not guilty at all...hmph...not at all. But when I thought of the King carrying my goods, (I admit some of the baggage are mine :p) I helped them, who knows! Maybe King Jellal would recognize my kindness, being Edolas' king and all.

Maybe the king recognized me, because he walked beside me. He talked to me about what our friends in Earthland Fairy Tail are doing, and their upcoming S-Class Exams...Wow, I wonder when we'll have such a test in our Fairy Tail. Oh, and I'm so eager to meet our Earth-counterparts again. But I wish the lion guy (Luke?---no, Loke) that flirts with Earth-Lucy just won't come with them.I hate guys like him.

Sigh, again for the umpteenth time, an unknown tug in my stomach occured just when I unconsciously glanced at Natsu and Erza who are just a few meters behind us.They seem to enjoy each other's company.Especially the idiot of a fireball, Natsu who I think just made the fierce Fairy Hunter Erza Knightwalker blush.

                                                                                            -Lucy Ashley

P.S. On our way to the door to the theater house, Erza accidentally tripped on the rubber ball that I played earlier in the morning (out of boredom) causing her to be out of balanced and fall. Natsu helped her, as King went to get the first aid. I realized tears forming in my eyes at the moment I laid my eyes onto Natsu's worried face and ran to my room.

P.P.S. If it's me who fell...will Natsu rescue me like he did with Erza?

----

A/N: Sigh, I managed to be true to my word :3 Umm, the story is set days before the Earth-Fairy Tail's S-class Exam and I think edo-Jellal is still taking glimpses if Earthland from time to time, so yeah :v

And also, contrast to what I PM-ed to the one who asked how long this'll be, I made some arrangements and decisions that led this story to have no more than 10 more chapters to reach it's end, so sorry for my miscalculation

Anyway,please give me your thoughts and REVIEW :)