Chapter Fifty

The once top idol looked at her coldly, "If you don't pass, you will no longer be HEAVENS' composer."

What....? Catarina couldn't process the words she wanted to say. Her mind went completely blank.

Raging continued, "Unless your next song breaks the twenty million sold record, you can't continue being HEAVENS' composer."

"I..." No voice came out from her mouth after heating the challenge.

"If you fail to do so, you will be shifted to Shining Agency as Quartet Night's composer and you will have to break off your relationship with Eiichi."

Catarina gasped loudly at the announcement. Her eyes dilated in dread and horror. She was going to be shifted to Shining Agency? No matter how shocked she became after hearing it, the later part of his announcement shocked her to an extreme.

. . . . .I have to.....leave Eiichi.....?

Eiichi had enough of his father's antics. He stepped in between him and his girlfriend. "Father, what is the meaning of this?" Eiichi growled.

"Exactly what I said."

"What are you planning?" The leader asked again.

"I'm planning nothing. Whatever I am doing is to improve HEAVENS. If Catarina fails to take HEAVENS to the next stage, it is obvious that someone better than her should take her place."

"Only Catarina can compose for HEAVENS," Eiichi stated firmly, without any doubt. The rest of HEAVENS agreed with him. "No one can compose for us better than she does."

"Are you sure about that?" Raging asked with a smirk.

"Very sure."

"Then how about this?" A projector from nowhere displayed the picture of a man on the now icy wall.

Catarina's eyes widened again. She knew who the projected man was. It was not only her. HEAVENS also knew that man. After all, the man, who's picture was displayed in front of them, was known as the 'God of Composition'.

Raging asked again, "You know who he is, don't you? It's the 'God of Composition', the million-hit songster who's won a mad number of awards. At present, he's the melodist who has written the most powerful music in Japan. If Catarina fails, he will make you surpass the twenty million record."

"So what?!" Yamato cut him off.

"He might be known as the god of composition. But that doesn't mean he can write the ultimate perfect song for us," Nagi declared.

"Rinna's music is perfect for us," Kira stated.

"That's right. Na-chan can write us the best song," joined Van.

"Her music envelopes everyone in pure white heavenly light," added Shion.

"Dad, you also acknowledged her music. So, why?" Eiji asked.

Guys... Catarina was deeply moved at their actions. Even when it was the god of composition with whom she was being compared to, they didn't leave her side. They were sticking with their beloved composer. It was enough to move her heart.

"It is true that Catarina is talented but how far can that talent take you? Can that talent break Saotome's twenty million sold record?"

". . ." Catarina bit her lips and looked down.

Eiichi intervened, "Why are you doing this?"

"It's the right time for you to reach the next level. Your new song for Maji Love Kingdom will have to break the twenty million record." The brunette leader gritted his teeth.