Chapter Twenty-five

Time flew by quickly and in the blink of an eye,spring passed away.During the season,the greatest sports festival, the Super Star Sports or in short, the Triple S, was held in Japan. As the winners of the Triple S decisive concert, HEAVENS performed as the opening artist in the Triple S, thus making their international debut.

The day after the whole sports festival is finished,

HEAVENS and Catarina were relaxing in the lounge.The month has been hectic for them,with their busy schedule and practice for the Triple S.

"Man!I feel like we didn't get a whole off day like this in a long time,"said Nagi while stretching his arms above his head as he leaned on the couch.

"You're right,Nagi-Chan.When was the last time we got off time together?" Van looked up from his phone.

"January?"

"No,Yamato.It was after your White Day concert."The only female present in the room corrected after taking a sip of her extra sweet morning coffee.

"It has been really busy months."Eiji sat beside his brother and gave him his mug of coffee.

"No kidding!You wouldn't get a single moment to rest."Nagi sighed .

"That just shows how much we are wanted."

"...Eii-chan, you make us sound like wanted criminals."

"Agreed."

". . .I agree too." Catarina joined forces with Van and Yamato. "But you guys did great to last on your busy schedules. Congrats on surviving."

She sighed softly. "But I still have my problem to face."

"Are you talking about your brother?" Eiichi asked.

"Who else but him?"She asked back.

"Don't worry,Rin-chan. You will handle it."

"Yeah,I might....But I still don't want to face him alone...Heck,I feel more comfortable being alone with the rest of Quartet Night than with my own relative!"

"Wow.I can relate." Yamato commented."Except the Quartet Night part."

"Don't forget you have us now,"Kira finally spoke from his place by the piano.

"Yes,I know.."She gave a small smile.

At that moment Nagi switched on the Tv. Something about the news of the upcoming summer festival was displayed on the screen.The news took everyone's attention.

"Come to think of it,the summer festival is approaching," Eiji stated.

"Hey Eiichi,can we go?" Nagi excitedly asked. The said brunette began to think about it when Catarina interrupted.

"But won't it be crowded?It'll be bad if you get spotted."

"But I wanna go!"Nagi whined childishly. "We didn't go last year,and the previous year too.Even you never had the opportunity to visit a festival, Rinna. It's such a shame because festivals has SO MUCH sweets!"

Something flashed across the blonde's eyes as she began to rub her chin.
"Mah, it can be possible. . .I remember Haruka telling me about a time when she and STARISH went to a festival just before the Utapri award without any disguises. Even so,nobody recognized the STARISH."

"Without any disguises?!"Van shrieked."How come they didn't get caught?I mean,if it's during the time of the Utapri award,they must've been pretty popular."

"Don't ask me."Catarina shrugged.

"They sure are bold to roam around without disguises."Yamato remembered the time when STARISH ran all the way to the music festa without any disguises.