Chapter Thirty-three

Catarina entered the living room with Kira, holding a tray. They made coffee for everyone since they will hold a meeting now.

Huh? She found Eiichi sitting on the couch alone, Eiji wasn't with him. Rather Eiji was sitting beside Nagi. Yamato,Shion and Van were on another.

Kira and Catarina gave everyone their mugs. Before she could think about sitting besides Nagi, Kira beat her to it. In the end, she sat besides her boyfriend.

When she sat beside him, the two shared a secret smile.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

After some time,

"So is it final?" Catarina asked. The seven boys nodded.

"The name of your radio show will be..."

HEAVENS said in unison, "HEAVENS radio ~Go to heaven~!"

"It's good!" The female smiled.

"It truly is!" Eiichi grinned.

"I think what's better is ... Eiichi and Eiji becoming the radio personalities," stated Kira.

"I'm actually really nervous.... But I'm going to do my best!" Eiji smiled.

"I know you can do it,Eiji." Eiichi encouraged his brother.

"You know what," Van started, "I think the best thing was Eii-chan suddenly crashing on STARISH's final episode!"

Everyone except Eiichi sweatdropped when they recalled what happened today during STARISH's radio's final episode. The brunette had suddenly appeared there from the ceiling.

"Talk about craziness." Yamato sighed.

"How did you even do that?" Nagi inquired.

"Let it be a secret."Eiichi smirked.

How did he actually manage to break the ceiling?

"Ah!" Catarina suddenly exclaimed. She snapped her attention to the tall male."You're not hurt, are you? You landed after breaking the ceiling. Are you alright? Did yo-"

"I'm good,Catarina. I'm not hurt."

"But..." The concern in her eyes didn't fade.

"Like I said, I used a secret technique. So, I'm not hurt. See?" Eiichi held up his hands.

"That's good then..." She smiled a little when he pat her head. It's good that you're not hurt.Please don't do such crazy things.

"Ugh,get a room, you two!" Yamato scrunched his nose.

"They're so in love!" Nagi snickered.

Catarina snapped her attention back towards them. She doesn't know about Eiichi, but she forgot that they were in the prescense of others. And they hadn't announced their relationship yet.

"N-no....uhh...I-It's not.."She stammered.

"How long do you intend to hide your relation?" Nagi smirked.

"Wh-what?" How does he know?!

"You know?" Eiichi raised an eyebrow.

"It's obvious." Kira's statement earned him hums of agreement, except from Van.

"Eeeeeeeeeeh?" Van shrieked. " Eii-chan and Na-chan?!?!?"

"Sheesh, keep it down Van." Yamato clicked his tongue.

"Sorry. But are they really a thing?!?!" Van asked the muscular man.

"Ask them." The latter pointed at the couple.