Chapter Twenty-four

I hope this meeting turns out well. Catarina thought as she walked. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out like the very first meeting.Although 'Non-fiction' and 'God's S.T.A.R.' did turn out well.But it was Haruka who held meetings for 'God's S.T.A.R.'.

Even if things are fine between Kurosaki and me, I hope he doesn't take the work lightly like he did in the beginning. Catarina entered the room with that wish.

And her wish was fulfilled. Kurosaki didn't act ignorant like their first meeting.

"So,you want something that's not rock?"Catarina asked with round eyes.

"Yeah...A serene and gentle melody. A ballad to be specific,"Kurosaki replied.

The young woman then remembered something Haruka shared during one of their teatimes. The latter had mentioned that Kurosaki once decided to quit rock for the sake of Quartet Night.

She frowned. Could he be thinking about it again?

Before she could stop herself, she spouted, "Are you giving up rock?"

"Wha? Where did you get that idea?"

"Uh...I heard from Haruka that you once decided to give up rock in order to focus on Quartet Night.Are you. . . going to give up rock again?"

Catarina didn't want the silver head to give up rock.When she was researching about Quartet Night members for the decisive concert song, she could feel his burning passion for rock from his songs. She could depict it similar as her passion for music.

"No way I'm gonna do it. Rock is everything!"

Catarina sighed in relief. Good thing he's not. "Then why choose something that's not rock?"

"...Uh..that's...how do I say it.." Kurosaki scratched his neck. "It's for Quartet Night. I want to convey what I feel when I'm with 'em through this song...As something . . you know. . as a gratitude to them."

She stared at the slightly red cheeked rocker in front of her.She smirked. "That's awesome.So you want to deliver your love for Quartet Night to everyone."

"No,no,no!!I said gratitude!Gratitude!"

Tsundere... She internally snickered.

"Alright then! I'll make sure to come up with a song that's not too emotional or sweet and that bears your rock spirit!"

"Yeah.I'll be waiting for it."

.  .  .  .  .  .  . 

It wasn't hard for Catarina to come up with Kurosaki's solo.Her song writing was done in two days.She was satisfied with what she came up with, and so was Kurosaki.The recording of his song 'Be Proud' was also completed.

One day Catarina was chilling in the lounge alone. HEAVENS was training and she didn't intend to disturb them and Haruka was with STARISH on their tour. So even if she was bored, she decided to enjoy some alone time.

As Catarina sat on the sofa with a plate containing a large piece of chocolate cake,she turned on the tv to watch the music show HEAVENS made an appearance.

Sweets and HEAVENS...This is really heaven. She sighed in contentment.

During the middle of the show, there was a commercial break.

Oh,that's the special commercial they did for White Day. Even when the day was yet to arrive, this commercial received a lot of praises from HEAVENS' angels. Although the blonde composer had yet to see it on tv, she was present during the shooting.