Chapter Twelve

"You're not going to eat it?" Kira asked after watching Catarina not even touching the sweet bean cakes he bought. She shakes her head.

"That's a surprise. Normally you would've eaten one even before Kira took them out," Eiichi stated.

That's true.But...

"Eii-chan, you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Rinna's on a diet!" Nagi exclaimed before taking another bite of his cake.

"Eh? Rin-chan, is that true?" The girl nodded.

"Why the sudden decision?"Eiichi questions as he takes a bite. Catarina didn't reply.

"It's because of Yamato!" Nagi replies.

"Oi! I didn't do anything."

"You did."

"No!"

"What happened exactly?" Eiji asks.

"You see..."Van starts.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  Flashback  .  .   .  .  .  .  .

Catarina was lazing on the couch while drinking her chocolate milk. She leaned on Van as he scrolled through social media. Nagi and Shion were watching tv.While Yamato was doing push ups...yet again.

After finishing her drink, she went to throw it in the trash. On her way to her previous spot, she glanced at Yamato.

"Hey,Yamato, why are you always doing push ups?"

"It's effective in building muscles."

"But you already have muscles."

"Shut up."

"...Want me to help you?"

"How?"

"You can train harder with me sitting on you while you do push ups. It'll be more effective that way."

" Like hell it'd be. You're just looking for another place to rest while eating snacks. Now,let me concentrate. "

Shrugging, she went back to her seat. She wasn't working on any song at the moment ,so she was going to laze around the whole day.

"Na-chan, wakey wakey. It's already lunch time."

Groaning, Catarina opened her eyes. She was still leaning on Van. Looking at the clock,she says,"I must've dozed off. Sorry, Van."

"It's alright, Na-chan." The brunette heads to make lunch.

"Hey,Catarina." Yamato calls her. He has a towel wrapped around his neck. So,he must've taken a bath after working out.

"Hmm?"

"I'll be blunt and honest,okay?"

"...okay?"

"....You'll become fat. With no exercise and the amount of chocolates you ate during Halloween, it wouldn't be a surprise if you became fat." Van, Nagi and Shion stops what they were doing after hearing Yamato.

"...Is that so?"

" 'Is that so?' You ain't bothered by it?"

"Not really.I could care less about how I look."

"Huh?!" The four males were taken aback by her nonchalance. For all they knew, females were sensitive about how they look. But then again, Catarina wasn't their usual female. After all,she abandoned her life as a noble to live an ordinary life. Most people would've chosen the luxurious life.