Chapter Eleven

"It's almost Halloween and yet, we don't have time to celebrate," Van whined.

"I know right!" Nagi joined.

"It'll be our first Halloween together," Eiji smiles.

All the HEAVENS' members, excluding Eiichi and Kira, were gathered in their living room doing their own things.

"I've never celebrated Halloween before," Catarina states. The whole room falls silent.

"Eeh?!?!" Nagi, Eiji, Van and Yamato shout out causing the sleeping Shion to wake up.

"You mean never in your whole life?" Yamato gets up from doing push ups.

"Uh-huh. In Permafrost you don't celebrate it."

"I didn't know that,"Eiji says ,feeling sorry for the girl.

"But, how is Halloween celebrated?" Catarina asked curiously.

" We wear costumes and ask for candies!" Nagi answers shortly.

"Woah!! Does that mean you get candies just for wearing costumes?" Catarina's eyes sparkle.

"You can say it like that."

"What do you do during Halloween?" Shion asks after catching on the conversation.

"I don't celebrate it now," Yamato said.

"Eeeh?Why not?" Catarina pouted.

"It's for kids."

" I used to do it when I was still young too," Van grinned.

" Last year,our schedule was packed during this season," Nagi says dejected.

"Well,when we were younger,Nii-san and I used to dress up. We used to give each other chocolates since father didn't like the idea of us going to other's house asking for chocolates," Eiji smiled at the memory.

"Aww!So sweet,"Van gushed.

"Eiji, let me guess, did you used to dress as an angel?" Catarina grinned.

"E-eh! H-how did you know? Nii-san used to make me wear those." Eiji flushed.

The female tried to create an image of a chibi Eiji running around the house in an angel costume. The thought made her squeal with an imaginary flowery background.

"Bet she's picturing Eiji as an angel," Yamato pointed out like it was nothing new.

"Agree. In this regard,Na-chan is no less than Kira-chan."

"They even have this imaginary background behind them!" Nagi said.

"Mou! Rin-chan, don't think about it!" The younger Otori cried.

"Amakusa thinks Eiji looks cute in anything."

"Shion, not you too!" Eiji pouts. Everyone laughs at him.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .

The next day, Catarina and Van are in a building for Van's upcoming fashion show.

"The weather's getting chilly. Make sure not to catch a cold, Na-chan."

"Like I always say, I'm not at all cold."

"Mah, mah, you're never too careful." Van patted her on the back.

They continue walking till a deep voice comes from the end of the hallway, "If it isn't Van. Hey." They turn to look at the person.

Jinguji Ren.

"Heya, Ren-chan! Long time no see."

Jinguji comes closer to them. "And you must be Catarina. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, little lady." Out of thin air, Jinguji hands Catarina a rose.