Chapter Twenty-three

"Rina-chan, sorry to keep you waiting," Haruka arrived where Catarina was sitting .

"Don't worry.I just arrived here myself." Catarina smiled which made the other woman smile back.

The pinkette took a seat across her. "How is everything going?"

"Fine...But no work is sooo boring," Catarina whined and plopped her head on the empty table.

Haruka giggled at her childish behaviour. "You should take this opportunity to rest. You worked hard back then."

"Now even you are telling me the same thing!" She looked at Haruka with droopy eyes. "I don't have anyone who understands my pain."

The older composer watched her in amusement. After their drinks, the blonde spoke, "Actually Haruka, I have a favour to ask."

"What is it?" Haruka curiously asked.

"Can you make cookies and stuffs?"

"..Yes,I can.Why?"

"I...I want you to teach me!"

"Eh? But I don't think I'm a good choice."

Her shoulders slumped. "I don't have anyone else to ask."

Seeing the blonde sad also saddened Haruka. "Alright, I'll do my best to teach you!"

"Really?"

"Yes,if you are willing to learn." She got a nod from the younger composer. "But may I ask, why the sudden request?"

"Oh, sure. It's the last week of January and Valentine's Day is coming soon. I want to give HEAVENS friendship chocolates." Catarina smiled happily.

"It's a nice idea. I'll do whatever I can to help you."

"Thanks,Haruka! You're a life saver."

Smiling at the blue eyed,she continued, "Actually Rina-chan, I wanted to tell you something today."

"Sure. Say it right away."

"Actually,"she lowered her voice. "STARISH is going on a national tour."

!!!

"Wow, it's great!Congratulations." Catarina grinned happily. "It's sudden though."

"I know. They suddenly decided to go on a tour from the last week of February."

"....As usual, STARISH surprises everyone with their actions."

"You're right."

"...Wait,does that mean you're going with them too?"

"Yes."

.  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Catarina,I have called you here for a new work."

Few days after Catarina's lunch date with Haruka, STARISH announced their upcoming tour. Some time later, Catarina was called to Raging's office.

Catarina patiently stared at the old man to continue.

"As you know,STARISH is going on a tour. Nanami Haruka will also go with them." Catarina nodded telling him she knew about it.

"That means Nanami Haruka will only be able to compose for STARISH. That leaves Quartet Night without a composer.Saotome has asked me to let you compose for them for the time being."

"Me?"Catarina pointed at herself.

"Yes.I don't see any problem with this project. I believe this is a good opportunity to show Raging Entertainment's strength to Saotome."