Chapter XVIII

(Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Transformers. Any pictures and Videos used don't belong to me.)

Also, sorry for updating late, I've been playing Dungeons 3 non stop. Anyway on with the story. Also, Lockdown is done playing around.

___________________________________________

The Ace ops and team RWBY watch as Lockdown and Sienna prepare themselves to fight. 

Lockdown: I will say this once more. Step aside.

Ruby: That's not going to happen Lockdown. 

Lockdown: Very Well. 

Lockdown throws two grenades forcing team RWBY and the Ace ops to dodge. Sienna rushes towards Marrow and shatters the rest of his aura. Marrow still stunned from Lockdown's attack doesn't react in time and gets knocked out. Blake notices this knows this is bad news. 

Ruby gets knocked outside the room by Lockdown punching her. Yang gets taken down by Lockdown shooting her towards the wall and knocking her out. Weiss and Blake prepare themselves. Lockdown shoots the ceiling and brings it down. Weiss uses her semblance to protect herself and Blake. 

Sienna takes down Vine by attaching her weapon around his neck and slamming him on the ceiling. Lockdown makes his way outside the room to confront Ruby. Ruby stands ups and dodges left. Ruby tries to attack but gets disarmed by Lockdown. Lockdown grabs her by the neck and slams her to the ground. Lockdown activates his Heart Extractor. 

Lockdown: Any last words Ruby Rose. 

Ruby: J..i..nn. 

Lockdown is confused by Ruby.

Lockdown: What do you mean. 

Ruby: When you get the relic, say her name, Jinn and ask her what Salem is hiding from you. 

Ruby is about to loose consciousness but Lockdown lets her go. Ruby grabs her neck and breathes in air. 

Sienna: Time to continue Lockdown. 

Lockdown turns around and heads towards the Winter Maiden's location. Sienna watches as Ruby rushes past her and checks on her friends. Sienna follows Lockdown. 

Sienna: You spared her, why. 

Lockdown doesn't answer but is thinking about what Ruby just said. But one question came to mind, why did she tell him how to use the relic. 

Lockdown: Doesn't matter, we have a job to do. 

(Few Minutes Later)

Lockdown and Sienna make it to the Winter Maiden but are stopped by Ice. Lockdown shoots the ice and makes an entrance. Lockdown and Sienna jump through to see Cinder walking towards a down Winter. Lockdown scans the room as snow starts forming. Lockdown turns his attention to Penny who is now in possession of the Winter Maiden powers. 

Lockdown: Friday, get my ship towards my position NOW! Cinder time to retreat. 

At the same time, Ruby and Wiess arrive. Everyone turns towards the hole made as Lockdown's ship arrives. Lockdown rushes towards his ship along with Sienna. Cinder leaves immediately as she spots Ruby. Before Lockdown leaves, He turns to face Ruby one final time, thinking about what she said earlier. . 

Lockdown: Friday, track Neo and gets us to her location. Cloak us as well. 

Friday does as ordered and Cloaks the ship. 

(With Neo)

Neo watches as Cinder lands in front of her. Neo presents the Relic to her but keeps it from her reach. 

Cinder: What are you dong. Give me the relic now Neo.

Neo shakes her head no and points towards Lockdown's ship that is currently unlocking. Cinder glare at Noe but doesn't attempt to take the relic. Cinder and Neo get inside Lockdown's ship. 

Cinder: Where to now Lockdown.

Lockdown: Look out the window Cinder.

Cinder looks outside as a large storm heads towards Atlas. But, she looks closely and spots a giant Grimm along with multiple other Grimm. 

Lockdown: Neo, the relic.

Neo gives the relic to Lockdown. Lockdown looks at the Relic and thinks back to what Ruby said. 

Lockdown stares at the relic before making a decision. 

____________________________________________

This marks the end of the chapter. Now, its time to decide, listen to ruby and use the relic or give it to Salem. Its up to you my readers. 

Until Next time, peace.