Chapter XVI

(Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Transformers. Pictures and Videos Used don't belong to me.)

Oscar is listening as Ruby is explaining the situation to team JNPR. To say the least, half the team wasn't happy when learning. Jaune punches the Wall to let out some of his anger. 

Ruby: Jaune!

Jaune: Everything we did was for nothing! 

Blake: That's not true. 

Nora: Really? It sure sounds like it.

Ren: If Salem and Lockdown can't be killed, then how are we supposed to win this?

Pyrrha is thinking about everything she heard. She whispered one word. 

Pyrrha: Lockdown. 

Blake turns towards Pyrrha having been the only one able to hear her.

Blake: What about Lockdown Pyrrha?

Everyone turns their attention towards Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: If we get Lockdown on our side, than have a chance of beating Salem.

Blake: Pyrrha, that won't work. Lockdown wouldn't betray Salem, they are family.

Ruby takes a moment to think. It comes to her.

Ruby: Lockdown was going to stop Salem from attacking the gods but he got killed. He seemed to forget everything about Salem's plan to attack the gods after the God of Darkness healed him. But most of all, Lockdown doesn't know that Salem also had a part in the his nieces death. She put all the blame on Ozpin. 

Everyone takes moment to think about what Pyrrha and Ruby just said. 

Blake: In other words, He is blinded by his loyalty. Like I once was. 

Ren: Even if we try to get him on our side, how will we tell him the truth. To Lockdown, he will think that we are lying. 

Ruby turns her attention to the Relic of Knowledge. 

Ruby: We show him the truth.

Yang: What if he still doesn't change sides. 

Pyrrha inspects her weapon. 

Pyrrha: I think we all know the answer. 

(Hours later in the Grimmlands)

Lockdown is currently waiting for his new order form his sister. He currently watching as the White Fang train with their new tech. 

Sienna: So when do we make our next move Lockdown? 

Lockdown: I'm waiting for my sister t--

Lockdown looks towards the seer Grimm that entered the room, but is in a place that is hidden from everyone but Sienna and Lockdown. 

Salem: Brother, their has been a change of plans. You are to head towards Atlas and gain information about the relic and any plans Ironwood has created to fight me. 

Salem turns her attention towards Sienna. 

Salem: It seems you have picked a Side. 

Sienna: I'm only agreed to work with Lockdown. Not for you.

Salem doesn't react to this. The seer Grimm makes it way out the room. Lockdown starts to head towards the bridge, Sienna follows. 

Once they arrive, Lockdown glares at Watts and Tyrian. 

Lockdown: Why are you two here? 

Watts: We have our orders. Since your heading to Atlas, we decided to come along since we also have to go there. 

Lockdown just walks past Watts and Tyrian and sits on his seat. 

Lockdown: Friday, get this ship on the air and set course to Atlas. 

Friday does as commanded. The ship starts to lift off and starts heading towards Atlas. 

Lockdown: Cloak us. 

The ship starts turning invisible.

Watts: So who is the animal Lockdown.

Sienna glares at Watts. Tyrian just chuckles, and prepares himself to defend Watts since he is needed for his Queen's plan. 

Sienna: Want to say that again Human. 

Lockdown: Just leave him alone Sienna. Watts how about you and Tyrian go prep a ship. We arrive at Atlas in 15 minutes. 

Watts: Very well, I will leave you here alone with your pet. Tyrian lets go. 

Tyrian and Watts start heading towards the Hanger. Sienna just holds back her anger. 

Sienna: By the way, how are we nearly at Atlas when we just left the Grimmlands?

Lockdown: My ship don't take day to travel unlike Atlas. 

Sienna: Who were those two by the way.

Lockdown: Arthur Watts and Tyrian Callows.

Sienna eyes widen at the mention of their full name. 

Sienna: I heard about them. Why do you work with people like them?

Lockdown: I put up with them because of my sister. But, if they betray my sister, I get to end them. Something I want to do. 

After 15 minutes, they arrive. Sienna looks outside to see Atlas. But She also notices the large fleet of Atlas Warships. 

Sienna: Is that something to worry about?

Lockdown: No. My EMP could disable all the ships weaponry. Ironwood's army is no threat to m-

Lockdown looks at a ship arriving on his radar. He hacks into the computer of the ship.

Lockdown and Sienna get a good look at Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Maria and Qrow.

Lockdown: Looks like they have arrived. 

Sienna: Shouldn't we warn the other two.

Lockdown: Let them find out themselves. 

Lockdown looks towards the scanners to see Watts and Tyrian heading towards Atlas. Lockdown turns away to miss one more ship arriving and landing in the Hanger.