Chapter IV

Lockdown is waiting for Roman to arrive for the White Fang recruitment meeting. Lockdown turns around when hearing glass break. 

Lockdown: About time you both got here. 

Roman: I was waiting for Neo since sneaking out of a School is not easy. 

Lockdown looks at Neo for confirmation. Neo nods while eating her Ice cream. Lockdown signs accepting their excuse. 

???: Thank you all for coming. For those of you who are joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a very special comrade of ours. I can assure you, he is the key to obtaining what we have fought for, for so long.

Lockdown: Your up now Roman. Good Luck with your speech.

Lockdown and Neo walk to the side letting the attention fall on Roman. 

Roman ignore the remarks he's getting and introduces himself. 

Roman: Thank you, thank you! Please hold your applause. 

???: What's a human doing here?

Roman: I'm glad you asked dearie. Now I'll be the first to admit, humans are the WORST. Case in point. So I understand why you would love to see us all locked away, or better yet. killed! But, before the claws come out. I would like to mention the fact that you and I all have a common enemy.

Roman: The ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty rotten humans that run our kingdoms. Government. Military. Even the schools. They're all to blame for your lot in life. And they're all pests that need to be dealt with. Fortunately, Me and my friend are the best exterminators around. 

Lockdown doesn't pay any mind towards the stares he's getting. Roman snaps his fingers signaling to drop the curtain behind him. 

Roman: As some of you have heard, this right here is Atlas newest line of defense against all the scary things in the world. And thanks to my employer, we've managed to snag a few before they, uh, hit the shelves. Now many of your brothers have already moved down to our new operation in the south east. If you'd rather stay within the city, that's fine. 

Roman: But if you're truly ready to fight for what you believe in. This is the arsenal I can provide. Any questions?

The crowd starts cheering. 

???: Will all new recruits please come forward. 

Lockdown: Good speech Roman.  

Roman turns to face Neo and Lockdown who now are approaching him.

Roman: Wasn't that hard. All it takes is a little motivation. 

Roman looks towards the crowd spotting two familiar people. Lockdown activates his mask when Roman pointed towards them.  

The crowd freaks out when this happens. Blake shoots the power making the room dark. Lockdown tries to get an angle on them but fails as they make it out the window. Roman has finished activating the paladin. Roman starts chasing the intruders leaving Lockdown and Neo behind. 

Lockdown and Neo walk through the Broken wall made by Roman. Lockdown taps his wrist calling his ship.  Neo looks up when hearing a ship arrive. 

The ship lands and opens its doors

The ship lands and opens its doors. Lockdown walks in along with Neo who is admiring the ship. Neo types on scroll and shows it to Lockdown. 

Neo: How did you obtain this ship?

Lockdown: I didn't obtain it. I built it. Friday, Do me a favor and track Roman.

Friday: Roman is currently five miles east from this location. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here)

Lockdown starts to make his way towards Roman's Location. After two minutes, Lockdown notices they are nearing Roman's location.

Lockdown: Neo, your up. Friday, activate auto pilot and land this ship.

Friday: Understood sir. 

Neo disappears from the ship and lockdown gets his weapon ready. When the ship is in position, Lockdown gets a good view of the now broken paladin and team RWBY. 

Lockdown: You got to be kidding me Roman. Open the door Friday. 

The door open at his command. Roman looks at him and smirks. Team RWBY look at the new arrival. Blake and Ruby recognize him. Weiss and Yang on the other hand don't. 

Lockdown: Both of you in the ship now.

Neo and Roman disappear and reappear in the ship. Yang is about to rush them but Ruby stops her. 

Blake: I know who you are. 

Lockdown freezes in his tracks. Blake's teammates turn their attention towards her. 

Blake: You based your name on the brother of the woman in the tower. 

Lockdown chuckles when hearing Blake's statement. He gets on his ship. 

Lockdown: You are smart Blake Belladonna. But, you still get the answer wrong. I will give you the information you seek after you give me the true story. 

The door of the ship closes and proceeds to leave the area. 

Roman: What do you have to do with that fairy tail?

Lockdown: I will tell you another time Roman. But know this, not everything is as it seems. 

_________________________________________

I decided to not write a short flashbacks until the events of volume 6. Also I would like to hear feedback from you readers. 

I will give you a sneak peek at future events I'm looking forward to write. 

- Team RWBY vs Lockdown

-The Rematch

Until next time, peace.