Chapter VII

(Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Transformers. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me.)

Lockdown: Roman and Neo, we are about to arrive. Cinder has given me conformation. Pyrrha and a Atlas student finished their fight.

Roman: What's so special about that fight.

Lockdown: Turns out the Atlas student was an Android. Pyrrha Nikos semblance is polarity. Put in Emerald's semblance into the mix.

Roman: You get a messy ending. The android died didn't it.

Lockdown: Indeed. Friday, land us on the ship. Its time to begin the final phase.

The ship uncloaks and Lands. Lockdown activates his mask and Weapon. Roman and Neo walk behind Lockdown. Atlas soldiers arrive on the upper deck of the Atlas ship and point their weapons towards the unidentified ship.

As soon as the hatch opens, Lockdown throws a Grenade and Kills some of them. Everyone else is knocked to the ground giving Roman, Lockdown and Neo time to kill them all. Lockdown moves towards the inside of the ship.

Lockdown kills anyone who stands in his way. Roman and Neo kill anyone who is trying to get them from behind.  They make it to the bridge and kill everyone in it.

Lockdown: Get to hijacking this ship Roman.

Roman starts pushing buttons. He eventually presses the right one and AK-200 fall out the ship.

Lockdown: Looks like you pressed the right one. Neo hand him the scroll. Its time to show this world that Atlas is not here to protect them.

Neo hands Roman a scroll. Roman inserts it into the computer he was messing with. As soon as the Scroll is inserted, a queen piece appears and every atlas android turns against Huntresses and Huntsmen.

Lockdown look out the window to see all kinds of flying Grimm destroying Bullheads.

Roman hears something land on the ship and orders Neo to investigate.

Lockdown notices the other two ship are being overwhelmed by Grimm. Roman and Lockdown hold hear a loud screech.

Lockdown: Looks like it has finally awakened from its slumber. Roman we are leaving now. The plan is a success.

Roman grabs the inserted Scroll. But as he does that he gets a Message from Neo with a picture of the intruder.

Roman: Lockdown look who it is.

Lockdown catches the scroll and frowns when noticing who it is.

Lockdown: Seems that she has chosen her path. Very well, it cant be help. Roman, as soon as we get outside, you and Neo handle Ruby. When your done call me to pick you up. I will start heading towards beacon to join up with Cinder.

Roman and Lockdown head outside.  Roman heads towards Neo to help her against Ruby. Lockdown heads to his ship and starts to head towards Beacon.

As soon as he is close he smashes through a window. He heads towards the elevator where Cinder is waiting.

Cinder: About time you got here Lockdown.

Lockdown: I'm here now so its time to heading towards the fall maiden, so if you would.

Lockdown and Cinder get on the elevator. As soon as they get to the bottom, they start walking towards their goal. Lockdown activates his mask and a gun starts forming on his face. This surprises Cinder since she hasn't ever seen Lockdown use this before.