Intro

(Disclaimer: I don't own Transformers or RWBY. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me.)

_________________________________________________

???:How did you get pass my fathers defenses?

Ozma: Someone calling himself Lockdown told me about this tower. 

Salem's eyes widen knowing who it was. 

Lockdown: Its been a while little sister.

Salem was glaring at the figure in front of her. She has been fighting her for two hours straight. A silver eye Warrior called Summer Rose. 

Summer: I don't have to kill you in order to stop you. I seen you fail before. For what its worth, I'm sorry you had to go through those events.

Before summer could use her silver eyes, she is shot from behind. The shot goes through her chest knocking her down. She hold her chest in pain trying desperately to slow down the bleeding. Her aura doing its best to heal her or in this case keep her alive.

Lockdown: She is mine little sister. 

Salem looks at her older brother in surprise. She didn't expect him to visit today. She notices her brothers heart extractor ready. The only weapon he uses on people who hurt people close to him.

Lockdown: I had a bad feeling about today. It appears I was right.

Salem: I underestimated her brother. That's all.

Lockdown makes his way towards Summer. He stops her movement by stepping on her legs. 

Lockdown: Ozpin send children to do his dirty work. Such a foolish tactic he uses. He used to be powerful enough to match me in combat, but now he is nothing but a coward. 

Summer gets a good look at Lockdown. She notices his armor is much more advance then anything she has seen. Not even atlas compares to what he is wearing. 

Lockdown: There is only one way you survive Summer Rose. Tell me the location of all the maidens. 

Summer look at lockdown straight in the eye with all the strength she has left.

Summer: Never

She weakly says to lockdown. Lockdown stabs his weapon into her chest. She weakly tires to stop him but has no strength to do so. Lockdowns rips her heart out causing her body to go limp. 

Lockdown: Never is here. 

Salem look towards Summer's body. She about to incinerate the body until her brother stops her. Lockdown grabs her cloak.

Lockdown: I will give this to her family. Make them regret the day they tried to harm you. 

With that said Lockdown allows Salem to incinerate her body making it disappear in a matter of seconds. 

_____________________________________

Decided to do an intro. Chapter 1 will be coming out tomorrow. Comment any future idea you want me to add in the future. 

Until next time, Peace.