Chapter V

(I don't own Transformer or RWBY. Any pictures or Videos used don't belong to me)

Lockdown is waiting for Cinder to insert Watt's virus into the communications systems.

???: You have to learn how to hide your aura.

Lockdown growls and activate his mask along with his blade. He turns around to face the new arrival.

Lockdown: Get out of my site Ozma, or is it Ozpin now

Ozpin: Lockdown, I didn't come here to fight. I came to have a conversation with you old friend.

Lockdown growls but listens since he doesn't want to alert Atlas of his arrival just yet.

Lockdown: Why did you come here Ozma.

Ozpin: How long has it been since we both viewed the night sky as a family.

Lockdown looks up towards the night sky and signs.

Lockdown: I remember my Nieces. They were always happy when we went for family trips to peaceful areas. But that's in the pass, since they are no longer in this world.

Ozpin's grip on his cane tightens.

Ozpin: That was not on me Lockdown.

Lockdown growls and glares at Ozpin. He resists the temptation of attacking Ozpin.

Lockdown: Your a liar Ozma. Salem told me everything.

Ozpin: Did she now. Lockdown we both know that Salem never tells the truth. She caused the extinction of humanity. She now wants to rule Remnant with a iron fist.

Lockdown: Like I care. This world has not shown any promise like ours did. Tell me Ozma, why do you still defend this world.

Ozpin: I can't let this world suffer under Salem's rule.

Lockdown scoffs at Ozpin answer.

Lockdown: The world is suffering. How blind are you Ozma. Faunus and humans die everyday. Young Huntsmen and Huntresses die because you headmasters refuse to teach them about the real world. You refuse to teach them useful information. And you are an example of this Ozma, you are a coward who would rather hide behind children rather then solving his problems himself. You could of united this world under one banner, but you instead hide the truth. 

Lockdown: What happened to the Ozma that could match me in combat. I know, he no longer exists. He is now replaced by a coward called Ozpin.

Lockdown gets a message from Cinder. Lockdown turns around and starts to leave. Ozpin stays silent before saying one final sentence.

Ozpin: Know this Lockdown, If you attack my school. I won't show mercy.

Lockdown: We shall see Ozpin.