Introduction

I woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning. I got up got dressed and made my way downstairs for breakfast. As I sat down across from my parents Hannah came downstairs and Ivy followed suit. As Ivy sat down down you could hear a slight crinkle. For most people this is weird but for us this is normal. My sister Ivy was never potty trained. As a kid she refused to learn so now she wears pull ups 24/7. After I finished eating I headed upstairs to my room to watch tv. After a couple hours my parents announced they would be gone for the rest of the day and to be good.
       Just then my sister Ivy said she was going to jump on the trampoline and Hannah was going to hang out with her friends. Once they both left I kept watching tv. A few minutes later I felt the urge to pee. I got up to go to the bathroom and then saw a box of ivy's pull ups. I wondered what it would be like to never have to go to the bathroom and just pee whenever and wherever you wanted to. After that I decided I was going to see for myself so I bent over and took one of the pull ups out of the box. I held it up and saw it was white with a picture of Elsa on the front and snowflakes. I remembered that when used the picture on the front would fade. I also knew I could only use it once or twice. After that I pulled off my panties and slid on the pull-up. Then I looked in the mirror to see if it was visible from under my skirt. It wasn't so I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I pushed really hard but no pee came out. I closed my eyes breathed and the relaxed. As I listened I heard a faint familiar hiss. Then it stopped I relaxed more and finally my pee came gushing out into the pull up. I looked down and saw Elsa was fading and the pull-up was sagging and turning bright yellow.
       After I was finished or realized I had no place to put the pull up. So I decided to put it in my sister's diaper bin. Just then Ivy came back inside. After that the day went just the same as usual. I watched tv and relaxed in my room. Once my parents and sister got home we ate and then I went to bed.
       I woke up that next morning and went downstairs to watch tv. Ivy was eating and you could see her pull-up poking out from her pants. Then I heard a slight hiss and realized she was wetting herself. After yesterday I just kept thinking about those pull-ups. I couldn't keep my mind off of them. I sat down and started to watch tv. After awhile I finally went to go eat and then I used the bathroom. It felt so wrong to use the toilet. I just didn't want to.
       I had to try another pull-up. So when no one was looking I took another one from ivy's room. I put it on and started to relax. I felt the pull-up sag and saw it turn yellow. So warm so soft. I disposed of the pull-up and spent the rest of the day watching tv.
       That night I kept dreaming about diapers. I was just obsessed. I finally after awhile drifted off to sleep.