11 - Yeah, It's Been Awhile

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay, but I want to play with that big sword when we come back," Felix said, pointing to Baekhyun. "And- holy! You're the love of Chanyeol's life! You brought the human here???"

"Course we did, he wanted to join our sword fight," Chen Le said. "And I don't know anything about Chanyeol but I hate Kris, he hurt the demi-angel's feelings. And Luhan hurt Minseok, too."

Lucas cracked his knuckles. "If only they could age like humans, they are so old they would have no bones and I could beat them up."

"You guys are going to be dead in five seconds once they discovered you guys took some rare ass swords," Jisung said, lying back down. "Now go find Renjun, I don't want to hear him anymore."

Felix raised a hand to his head. "Roger that!" he said, leaving the room, Lucas following behind him.

A few seconds past, the room in silence, Baekhyun hella confused, when Renjun said, "y'all are fucking stupid."

***

"Junmyeon?" Yifan asked, knocking on his door again. "Are you in there?"

No answer.

"I mean, if you don't want to talk, just- just let me know, I guess," Yifan continued to ramble. "I just, you know, want to see if you are okay."

..... "Junmyeon?"

It was no use.

Sighing, Yifan took his hand off the door, still staring at the door in front of him. He didn't mean to offend Junmyeon a few days ago, and they haven't talked since, unfortunately.

He turned away from the door, ready to head back, only to hear it open behind him. Confused, he turned around and saw Junmyeon standing in front of him, his hair dripping wet, his body only covered by a towel wrapped around him tightly.

"I'm so sorry," Junmyeon said, panting for a few seconds before continuing. "I was- I was in the shower, I was just so tired and I really wanted hot water and I didn't hear you knocking until I turned off the water-"

"No, no, you're- you're good," Yifan stammered. "I- I didn't know, I just knew you were in here and just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Junmyeon nodded frantically, looking away as he ran his free hand through his hair, the other holding his towel around his chest. "I'm- I mean, I- yeah, I'm okay," he mumbled. "Don't worry."

Yifan nodded as well, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Okay. Okay, yeah, I'm- I'm glad to hear that," he said. "Yeah."

They didn't say anything for a few seconds afterwards, not daring to look at the other in the eye.

That is, until Yifan remembered that Junmyeon was practically half naked in front of him, not to mention wet.

"Oh, fuck, I should let you change," Yifan said, stepping back to turn away. "I'll see you later, then, I have to- I have to meet someone."

"I- that's it?" Junmyeon whispered. "Already?"

"Already what?" Yifan asked, confused. "Junmyeon, you're half naked, I didn't mean to interrupt you."

As soon as Yifan said the word naked, Junmyeon could immediately feel how warm his cheeks were getting, the heat creeping up his neck. "Oh, I- oh fuck-"

Usually, on instinct, when Junmyeon blushed and he could feel himself getting red, he would reach out to touch his face with his hands, and just like last times, he did, so of course, that meant that he let go of his towel.

However, he was right in front of Yifan.

Because of fucking gravity, his towel started sliding off his body, and Junmyeon didn't notice it at first, too worried of Yifan seeing his flushed face, so Yifan acted in a moment of panic and reached forward to grab onto the towel, pulling it upwards again to hide Junmyeon's body, the two in each other's personal space.