16 - Life is Painful

Disclaimer: I have been contemplating updating my two Krisho fanfics, both this one and The Village in the forest, while dealing with stuff in my life, and I reached this conclusion.

I do not, will NEVER support Wu Yifan's actions in real life. I think what he had done is digusting and repulsive, and which I desire that he gets punished severly.

Now, in terms of my fanfics, I have always separated the characters from the real life singers and actors. I write this fanfic because I like writing fanfic in general, and have always used it to perfect my writing skills, my editing, etc.

I will continue to update these fanfics. I love the stories I have created, I love my made up characters, and I want to see them finished. I always told myself I would complete my stories, no matter how much of a hiatus I need to take or how life gets difficult.

Please keep this in mind as you read these two stories. I just want to finish these fanfics. I have many ideas plan. I use these stories to vent while my real life world crumples to pieces, while my depression gets worse and I get more lonely. I am NOT supporting Kris Wu as I write these, these have NOTHING to do with that piece of shit. 

------------

Minseok was in the hallway, pacing back and forth as he maintained a death grip on his phone.

Baekhyun and Junmyeon were at the end of the hallway, watching him. They shared knowing looks to each other, mouthing to each other "you go talk to him".

Junmyeon, in no way wanted to break the silence to MInseok. Between the teens randomly showing up to their house to whatever messages Minseok read on their phone, the latter reaching his boiling point.

I'm not doing it. Baekhyun frowned at Junmyeon, shooing him away. You do it.

Shaking his head, Junmyeon mouthed no fucking way.

You're better at calming people down.

I'm not angering Minseok.

You're literally part angel.

Junmyeon frowned. That don't mean shit.

Baekhyun crossed his hands. You know people who are expecting shouldn't be stressed.

"Are you fucking serious-" Junmyeon's eyes widened when he realized he said that last part outloud. "Oops."

Their faces fearful, they both turned slowly to see Minseok, who was now staring at them, a raised eye. "I'm sorry?"

Baekhyun pushed Junmyeon forward, hiding behind him.

Oh, this motherfucker- "Ignore Baekhyun, he's being an idiot," Junmyeon said, ignoring Baekhyun's loud hey! behind him. "Are you okay? You look... pissed off-"

"Well, no shit!" Minseok yelled, his angered face quickly changing into one full of regret moments later. "I'm sorry- oh fuck I..."

Minseok sighed, turning his attention back to his phone. "I'm stressed."

"Kind of figured, especially when they pulled their stunt-"

"Baekhyun, you can't be that fucking insensitive," Junmyeon scolded him.

"Hey, you can't yell at me! I'm-"

Minseok scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Don't remind me," he muttered, clutching his phone. "I just... miss the peace, to be honest."