15 - This is so Messed Up, Like-

so! as i explained in my other stories, I have been dealing with school (though thats over), work, family issues, and spiraling in a deep depression haha but right when i was getting better my boyfriend went to jail for a bit and so other family stuff came up so :) but i should be okay right now, i believe. Im sorry guys, i didnt mean to go on an accidental hiatus oof

also!! i have twitter again!! its @jongkey_krisho, I will post updates on my stories on there if you guys want! we are halfway done with this book!! and technically halfway done with the first series!! :O

---

Never once since Junmyeon had moved into the house with Baekhyun has there ever been so many people.

Eleven. Eleven people were currently in the living room, either on the furniture or on the floor, all squashed up next to each other, with the only one standing being Minseok, his arms crossed over his chest, looking like he was going to explode any second now.

The youngerlings noticed this, obviously, but they were still in a happy mood to see the others. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had woken up after Minseok's shouting and were awake, and, along with Junmyeon, were hearing about how excited the teens were to finally see them again.

They quieted down, though, when they realized Minseok still has not said another word, and that his frown wasn't going anywhere. And soon, it finally became silent, with everyone stealing glances from one.

After a few minutes, Chen Le was the one who dared to open his mouth. "Minseok, I missed you."

Minseok made eye contact, ignoring how everyone else was cowering in fear, waiting to hear an outburst. "I missed you too, Lele," he said in a calm voice, arms still crossed.

They didn't say anything else, until a few moments later Renjun spoke up, tired of all the silence. They knew what was coming, anyways. "Minseok, we're officially moving to this city-"

"No the fuck you're not," Minseok interrupted him. "You guys are out of your fucking minds, you're going to go back today."

"But why not?!" Jungwoo shouted, standing up from where he had been sitting on the couch. "This isn't fair, we don't want to be inside that stronghold all day!"

"Yeah, you guys always get to go out," Lucas added. He was next to Felix on the floor, cross-legged, a frown on his face, which was unusual for him. "This isn't fair."

"I don't care about fairness or not, at the end of the day, you guys are going back." Minseok took out his phone, turning away from the group; he did not have the patience to look at them right now. "Shit, I should call Yixing-"

"We're older than you," Si Cheng said, staring at Minseok intently from where he was on the floor.

Minseok turned to look at him briefly. "Congratulations," he said. "Yet your disappearance without telling anyone really shows your maturity level."

"Because you guys would have stopped us," Si Cheng pointed out.

"Damn, Si Cheng, you're really getting somewhere," Minseok added, leaving the living room to go to the hallway. "I'll be back, please be on your best behavior, this is Baekhyun's house you guys are at."

They didn't say another word until Minseok left, knowing he was getting more and more pissed off, though they knew that was coming; they had yet to see Minseok truly angry at them right now.