5 - Take a Hint

"Hello? Minseok?"

There was no answer.

Luhan tried knocking on the door again, a little louder than this time, even though he knew Minseok had better hearing than most people and would have heard him. "Minseok? Can I talk to you for a second?"

Nothing.

Luhan let his head fall on the door and sigh. Course Minseok still wouldn't talk to him, he was a bitch towards him.

Sometimes he feels regret for ending his relationship with Minseok and felt confused. Who was he ending it for? For himself? For Minseok? For nothing? Despite his experience with love in the past, it was still confusing.

It was a bit of a dick move, he admits. Minseok ran to save Luhan, and then heard Luhan speak shit about him. There's no way of getting out of that.

But it's fine. Their relationship was in the past now.

He still needed to talk to Minseok, tho.

He tried knocking on the door again when he saw a youngerling at the end of the hallway, clutching some magazines on his hands. Then he got an idea.

"Hey, Chen Le!" Luhan yelled, the other getting startled. "Can you come here for a second?"

Chen Le came closer to Luhan, frowning. "Why are you at Minseok's door?"

Oh, right. None of the younger kids here liked him.

"I have something very important to talk to him about, you wouldn't understand," Luhan said.

Chen Le raised an eye but decided not to press the matter any forward. "Since I clearly don't understand, I'm leavi-"

"No, wait, come back, child." Luhan reached out and pulled back Chen Le's arms, causing the latter to drop his magazines.

"No!!" Chen Le shrieked, letting himself fall on the floor as he started picking them up. He picked up one that had been an old copy, and a page slid out, falling on the floor.

Luhan muttered an oh shit and bent down, offering to help, but Chen Le pushed him away, stacking the magazines up.

"You guys hurt Minseok with the demon blood comments, but I'm pretty sure you're closer to a demon than he is," Chen Le muttered under his breath, carrying the magazines in his arms again.

"Chen Le!" Luhan turned around to see Minseok heading their way. "What are you doing he- Luhan."

Luhan tried to smile, nodding his head. "Hey."

"Talk to him all you want," Chen Le muttered, walking away. "Minseok! Jungwoo wants to play UNO with you later."

Minseok smiled at Chen Le, patting him on the shoulder as he walked past. "Okay, I won't forget."

When he faced Luhan again, his face turned neutral. "What are you doing here?"

"To be honest, I just wanted to talk."

Minseok frowned. "About what?"

Luhan shrugged. "Just some stuff, you know?"

Sighing, Minseok opened the door to his room and held it wide open. "Come in."

He let Luhan step first, following him inside before closing the door. Minseok didn't want to talk in the hallway where the fake bitches here could hear him. "Talk."

Luhan hesitated for a bit. "You need to stop isolating yourself-"

"Don't start with that bullshit," Minseok interrupted him. "From who? From you guys?"