4 - Witch? More like Bitch

Kibum did not get the purpose of all the paranormal creatures in the big ass mansion.

All they were doing was basically hiding. Despite the large space of the building, Kibum felt cramped feeling all of those energies and scents around him. He had ways of tuning them off, of course, but he would still bump into people every now and then.

How he hasn't murdered anyone yet was a mystery to him, but it was probably because of Jonghyun. Curse his loved one with that goddamn puppy smile and his dual-colored hair. And just fuck his ramen in general, it was a bad brand. Jin Ramen was better, but of course Jonghyun preferred Shin Ramen.

There were three things Kibum couldn't live without: Jonghyun, this really cool necklace that Kibum had found during the Qing dynasty.... there had to be a third one. He'll have to think about it.

Currently, he was outside, deep into the woods that surrounded the stronghold. He was getting a migraine from all the yelling (not that he could get migraines, but close).

He lied down on the grass at the clearing, closing his eyes to enjoy the peace. He had been living alone for a few decades now and, despite his age, this was a foreign experience. Good thing was he can teleport himself and Jonghyun to his house whenever he wants.

He stayed there for a while, enjoying the breeze and the sounds of the forest. The sun wasn't very bright, so it wouldn't hurt the eyes of normal humans. Felt nice to get a natural tan for once.

An hour must have passed before he felt his phone in his back pocket ring. He would have ignored it, but it continued again, and again, and again-

Kibum got fed up with the tenth ring. Groaning, he took out his phone, pressing the home button to display the screen. They were all from his idiotic boyfriend Jonghyun.

Key can i ask u a question

Key

I need to ask u a question

Please its an emergency sehun is going to beat my ass

Key my love

KEY!!!!

Okay maybe youre busy but when ur done can you like make a dozen Shin Ramen appear

I would ask Yixing but he and Jongdae are busy doing something i cant find him

Kibum!!! I'm going to die!!!

Nvm found yixing

Kibum rolled his eyes. Of course his boyfriend would ask him to make ramen appear out of thin air over there; Jonghyun, Wonho and Sehun had nasty habits of stealing each other's ramen.

Now feeling slightly concerned for Jonghyun, Kibum decided that it was probably best for him to start heading home. Sometimes he really had the urge to snap some of their necks for being so stupid, but Key's philosophy was to kill only bad people. Sadly, these weren't bad people-

Well, he supposed that it should be a good thing. He's read everyone's mind here and knows exactly what they're thinking. Like with Junmyeon. He knew that the latter was a demiangel as soon as he sensed him, and reading Minseok's mind only proved that theory.

Minseok's mind was quite an interesting one. Kibum could see that he struggled to fight off the demonic side of him and constantly tried to keep his mind occupied, whether thinking about his two friends or the youngerlings (as the others called them - Kibum agreed with them in the case that they can't just be treated as children forever based on how hold they were when they turned; the brain keeps maturing, they just don't age. Some weird science with the magic, it's not like their cells froze when they turned immortal, the cells just always remain in perfect condition. Kibum, too, preferred the youngerlings over the "adults" any day.)